Seoul Garden

Neighborhoods: Preston Hollow
Cuisine: Korean, Catering, Lunch

Seoul Garden is a Korean, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

• 9/09/2017

Myh tried it.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/08/2017

A diner from Fairbury, NE tried it.

Myh photo

Myh

Dallas, TX

Worst dining experience

Would give no stars if possible. Worst experience ever. Greedy owner and rude wait staff totally missed the point. . We ordered galbi & nangmyn combo, galbi tang and all good except prime galbi was too fatty to eat. We’ve had this type of beef many times at other korean eateries. But this meat was fatty. greedy owner and one nasty wait staff lady, how they handled this situation was the reason for the 1 star. . Bottom line, they had fatty beef they needed to sell so we got it. They didn’t realize we were korean since we were speaking English. In the beginning, had it been left to us to cook the meat we would have noticed as soon as we started cooking it but they brought it out and cooked it for us. When we looked at it closely and notice how fatty it was I mentioned it to the wait person. She ignored me and walked off. Then a young waiter came to flip the meat, we mentioned it to him. He ignored us and left. Then different wait staff would come by to turn the meat. Finally the 1st waitress came by and said marinated meat are a little more fatty than non marinated meat. This was not little fat like marbling which are normal. Anyway, most of the meat were left on grill. The owner could care less. Her focus was not on tentativeness but worried I wouldn’t pay. I asked for the bill and paid before we were finished dining. I paid early to get my point across to them it’s not about the bill but the quality of the beef. Only after I paid, they were so apologetic and said didn’t realize we spoke Korean. I said we were korean but more fluent in English. Owner seemed surprised. She then said had no idea we were korean and to please come back, next time will give us better service. There will never be a next time at this restaurant. Every customer, not just “Koreans” should get same quality of meat and side dishes. We all agreed this was the worst dining experience.

February 4, 2006

Korean Restaurant

I found a place for a nice Korean meal during lunch or dinner. If you like Korean food like Bulgogi and Kalbi, make sure you visit here. They are very affordable on their Korean dishes. They also have all the noodle dishes and traditional…

Korean Catering Lunch

Seoul Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Seoul Garden is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Seoul Garden Dallas Menu, Seoul Garden Menu Dallas, Seoul Garden Dallas, Seoul Garden Restaurant Dallas, Seoul Garden Dallas Texas Menu, Seoul Garden Dallas, Tx, Seoul Garden Royal Lane Dallas, and Seoul Garden Restaurant In Dallas, Tx.