Seoul Korean BBQ

Neighborhoods: Burbank
Cuisine: Korean, Barbecue, Fast Food

Seoul Korean BBQ is a Korean, Barbecue, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"wonderful service, goodfood"
Cons
"Parking"
gregls photo

gregls

Hole in the Wall Fast Food, but excellent

Remember that the 5 stars is for the food. The ambiance is strictly hole-in-the wall and the service varies depending on how busy they are. Go early for lunch and they are fast and friendly. The portions are enormous and the quality good. Menu is essentially limited to 10 combination plates and I can highly recommend the SKB Special, the Kalbi, the Chicken Kalbi, the Bulgogi, and the Bibimap. All, except the Bibimap, are served on hot, cast iron platters piled with food with a plate of rice and side veg to eat from. For a normal appetite, two people could split one order (and they’re all less than $8).

mauicutie photo

mauicutie

I work in Burbank so this is the closet Korean...

I work in Burbank so this is the closet Korean bbq to me, and I love them. Great family own service. They’re always so welcome and attentive.

SKB Special

I love sharing with family and friends. meat are tender and juicy. especially with the grilled onions under the meats.

Fried Mandoo

I LOVE THEIR FRIED MANDOO…its fried dumplings of course! the dipping sauce and the daikon go great with this refreshing appetizer.

January 30, 2014

Best Korean BBQ around Burbank. Good price and good quality meats. Only problem is that it's closed on Sundays. And parking could slightly inconvenient
July 17, 2010

Getting hungry just thinking about it!

When I'm craving korean BBQ I usually find myself here. I don't know what it is, but when you go to a family owned restaurant it always tastes better because they care about their food. And believe me its delicious! The service is quick…

Korean Barbecue Fast Food
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Seoul Korean BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/03/2016 A diner from Laguna Niguel, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    wonderful service, goodfood
    Cons
    Parking
  • 6/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Seoul Korean BBQ is located near the cities of Sepulveda.
People found this by searching for: Seoul Korean Bbq Burbank, Seoul Bbq Burbank Menu, Seoul Korean Food In Burbank, Seoul Korean Bbq Menu, Seoul Korean Bbq Burbank, Ca Menu, Seoul Korean Bbq, Seoul Korean Bbq Burbank Ca Menu, Seoul Korean Bbq Burbank Menu, and Seoul Korean Bbq Menu 91502.