8295 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92844-1010

Seoul Oak Korean BBQ Restaurant

Cuisine: Korean, Lunch, Barbecue

Seoul Oak Korean BBQ Restaurant is a Korean, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Would Move for Seoul Oak

I love Korean BBQ, so when my friend and I found this place we were ready to destroy it (with our eating that is). The place isn’t a whole lot to look at (not that it’s ugly, just simple), but the food is certainly worth the visit. Plus they have open grills where you cook your own food!!! This is exciting to me because they don’t trust us Midwesterns with open flames in our restaurants.

It’s true that this place is a little spendy, but when you consider what you get it is money well spent. I might be a little biased because if you give me huge amounts of grilled meat and a giant bottle of OB, I’m generally a happy camper.

We ordered the all you can eat meat which includes your choice of 2 kinds. Our 2 choices were thin sliced beef and the short ribs. The meat was tender and flavorful, probably due to our superior grilling skills, but more likely due to Seoul Oak serving up good quality meat. I think we started out with 2 lbs of meat, but were welcomed to have seconds. Unfortunately we didn’t make it to a second plate. We were filling up on a lot of banchan too (and maybe some beer). My favorites were the dried anchovies, chap chae and the little rice wrappers. Every time we finished off a dish of banchan it would magically refill! There was no end in sight, and I mean that in a good way.

I raved about Seoul Oak when I got back to Minnesota and I hope I can go back soon!

tulips500 photo

tulips500

when you're craving korean

i’ve been to seoul oak w/my family a few times, and it’s always been a friendly-service, tummy-bloating, absolutely delicious experience. maybe it’s because i’m deprived of good korean in chicago, but whatever the reason, i like coming to seoul oak to get my korean food fix (other than my mom’s home cooking of course). =)

this is one of the nicer korean bbq places i’ve been to, and the place is designed like an old korean home w/glazed wood, vaulted ceilings and blue tile roof paneling on the side – very cute.

if you’ve never been to korean bbq before, be warned…it is cook your own food at the table if you order meat, so be preared to come out smelling like your food! (of course, you always have the option not to, but where’s the fun in that??)

Mixed Seafood Pancake

one of my all-time favorite korean dishes! when it’s pan-fried right – crispy on the outside, doughy on the inside, and jam-packed with seafood. i love it!

Dumpling with Rice Cake Soup

so this soup is for the kid in me. what can i say? i loved this dish growing up, and haven’t really been able to let go of it – even if it’s just rice cake.

Spicy Black Cod Casserole

yep, another 5-star dish! my mom makes this for me whenever i go home b/c she knows it’s one of my favs! this is a one big-a$$ dish, so be prepared to share w/2 or more.

Korean Bbq Korean Lunch
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 02:30PM (Lunch Special)

Seoul Oak Korean BBQ Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Seoul Oak Korean BBQ Restaurant is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Stanton, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: New Seoul Korean Bbq Buffet Cook Your Own Food, Seoul Oak Korean Bbq, Seou Garden, Korean Bbq Garden Grove, Korean Restaurants Whete You Cook Your Own Meal In Pa, Seoul Garden Korean Bbq Buffet Garden Grove 92844, Korean Bbq Restaurant In Oc Ratings, and Grab Your Own Korea Bbq In Garden Grove, Ca.