Sepia

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Brunch, American, Lunch

Sepia is a Brunch, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/26/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Father's Day at Sepia

For Father’s Day, my family decided to head over to Sepia earlier today for Sunday brunch. We were definitely not disappointed, but we weren’t very impressed either. But take my review with a grain of salt because we only had brunch.

Admittedly, we didn’t have reservations, but the waiting time was awfully long. The restaurant wasn’t even full. When we were seated, we waited almost half an hour before someone was kind enough to take our orders. I was left wondering if there were only 2 servers that day.

However, the meal itself was delicious. I had the duck breast hash with scrambled eggs. My father opted for the flank steak. And my mother ordered the salmon brioche sandwich. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed brunch; except my mom was not so happy with the burnt edges of her bread. The portions were huge and filling; the prices were very fair.

I want to come back for lunch/dinner to try out the other dishes since brunch was so enjoyable. However, the service was somewhat lacking.

July 27, 2012

Excellent restaurant. We were there couple of weeks ago. We loved the environment. The interior of the place was very cozy. The food was amazing and portaions were great. Great experience.
October 22, 2008

A one-time print shop breathes life into River West with its contemporary American fare and tasteful decor.

The Scene
Monochrome never looked so stylish in a space drenched in chocolate, a signature color and an homage to the ink used in vintage photographs. A front lounge features upholstered banquette seats and marble-topped tables,…

Bongo Room

Brunch in West Town

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab

American in Near North Side

4/24/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Dan's Soul Food & Bakery in Ashburn.

4/24/2018

A Hot Dogs food lover from Chicago, IL tried Donald's Famous Hot Dogs. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Angelo-vito's Pizzeria in Logan Square.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.

4/23/2018

A Latin American food lover from US tried ArePA George.

4/23/2018

A Diner chowhound from Burbank, IL tried Nicky's Family Restaurant in Ashburn and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

4/22/2018

A Chicken food lover from US tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

4/21/2018

A diner from US tried Onesti Pizza in Chicago Lawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2018

A Deli chowhound from US tried Dear Sub in Austin.

4/21/2018

A dining patron from IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.

Brunch American Happy hour

Sepia  Restaurant Reviews

Sepia is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sepia West Loop, Brunch 60661, Sepia Chocago Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Brunch Menu, Sepia Restaurant Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia Chicago, Sepia Gluten Free Menu, and Sepia Chicago Gluten Free.