Sepia

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Brunch, American, Lunch

Sepia is a Brunch, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/26/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Father's Day at Sepia

For Father’s Day, my family decided to head over to Sepia earlier today for Sunday brunch. We were definitely not disappointed, but we weren’t very impressed either. But take my review with a grain of salt because we only had brunch.

Admittedly, we didn’t have reservations, but the waiting time was awfully long. The restaurant wasn’t even full. When we were seated, we waited almost half an hour before someone was kind enough to take our orders. I was left wondering if there were only 2 servers that day.

However, the meal itself was delicious. I had the duck breast hash with scrambled eggs. My father opted for the flank steak. And my mother ordered the salmon brioche sandwich. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed brunch; except my mom was not so happy with the burnt edges of her bread. The portions were huge and filling; the prices were very fair.

I want to come back for lunch/dinner to try out the other dishes since brunch was so enjoyable. However, the service was somewhat lacking.

July 27, 2012

Excellent restaurant. We were there couple of weeks ago. We loved the environment. The interior of the place was very cozy. The food was amazing and portaions were great. Great experience.
October 22, 2008

A one-time print shop breathes life into River West with its contemporary American fare and tasteful decor.

The Scene
Monochrome never looked so stylish in a space drenched in chocolate, a signature color and an homage to the ink used in vintage photographs. A front lounge features upholstered banquette seats and marble-topped tables,…

Bongo Room

Brunch in West Town

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab

American in Near North Side

2/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried I 57 Rib House in Marquette Park.

2/23/2018

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried Mary's Restaurant in West Garfield Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It’s outside shack I love it
2/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried China City in West Englewood.

2/23/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pudgy's Pizza & Sandwiches in Hegewisch and liked it.

2/23/2018

A diner from Skokie, IL tried Wiley's Chicken & Ribs in East Garfield Park.

2/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.

2/23/2018

A Catering chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Dock's in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/22/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Tinley Park, IL tried Saint Anna Bakery & Cafe in Armour Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/22/2018

A diner from Blue Island, IL tried Barone's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/22/2018

An Indian food lover from GB tried Moti Mahal Indian Restaurant in Lakeview.

Brunch American Happy hour

Mexican in Edgewater

Hot Woks Cool Sushi

Eclectic in Irving Park

Sepia  Restaurant Reviews

Sepia is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sepia Gluten Free Menu, Sepia West Loop, Sepia Chocago Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia Brunch Menu, Sepia Restaurant Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia Chicago, and Brunch 60661.