Sepia

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Brunch, American, Lunch

Sepia is a Brunch, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/26/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Father's Day at Sepia

For Father’s Day, my family decided to head over to Sepia earlier today for Sunday brunch. We were definitely not disappointed, but we weren’t very impressed either. But take my review with a grain of salt because we only had brunch.

Admittedly, we didn’t have reservations, but the waiting time was awfully long. The restaurant wasn’t even full. When we were seated, we waited almost half an hour before someone was kind enough to take our orders. I was left wondering if there were only 2 servers that day.

However, the meal itself was delicious. I had the duck breast hash with scrambled eggs. My father opted for the flank steak. And my mother ordered the salmon brioche sandwich. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed brunch; except my mom was not so happy with the burnt edges of her bread. The portions were huge and filling; the prices were very fair.

I want to come back for lunch/dinner to try out the other dishes since brunch was so enjoyable. However, the service was somewhat lacking.

July 27, 2012

Excellent restaurant. We were there couple of weeks ago. We loved the environment. The interior of the place was very cozy. The food was amazing and portaions were great. Great experience.
October 22, 2008

A one-time print shop breathes life into River West with its contemporary American fare and tasteful decor.

The Scene
Monochrome never looked so stylish in a space drenched in chocolate, a signature color and an homage to the ink used in vintage photographs. A front lounge features upholstered banquette seats and marble-topped tables,…

Bongo Room

International in Near West Side

Starbucks Coffee

Coffeehouse in Near West Side

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Brothers Submarine in Englewood.

6/23/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Bravissimo in Near North Side.

6/23/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Market Fish II in Roseland.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Alberts Cafe & Patisserie (CLOSED) in Near North Side and liked it. They liked the food.

6/23/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.

6/22/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Checkers in New City.

6/22/2017

A Chicken chowhound from IL tried Wiley's Chicken & Ribs in East Garfield Park.

6/22/2017

An Italian chowhound from New Westminster, BC tried Lino's in Near North Side.

6/22/2017

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Three Happiness Express in Aksarben/Elmwood Park.

6/22/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried La Bamba in Loop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, good food!
Cons
They keep moving around although I've been able to find them every time.
Brunch American Wheelchair accessible

Sepia  Restaurant Reviews

Sepia is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sepia Chocago Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Brunch Menu, Sepia Restaurant Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia West Loop, Sepia Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Chicago, and Brunch 60661.