1712 E Main St
Millville, NJ 08332-3512

Serafina's

Cuisine: Italian

Serafina's is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/23/2013

An Italian food lover from Irvington, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

iliketoeat photo

iliketoeat

Millville, NJ

Nothing to brag about.

My family and I have been customer at this eatery for years. We eat there on the weekends quite a bit. The food is pretty decent. The ingredients are good. But the food preparation and presentation is sometimes sloppy especially lately. For example, water in the bottom of my pasta, burnt cheese, etc. I have become familiar with a few of the waitresses. They are friendly. This part I enjoy. I always get great and quick service. The restaurant is pretty open. You can see the kitchen from some parts of the dining room. I have seen my waitress complain about the burnt cheese or the water. And I have seen the cook in the kitchen actually yell at her. Who yells at a waitress for doing her job? This is unprofessional. I have seen a lot of downfall in this restaurant. We have recently been there to eat where almost every item I asked for was not available. The owners stop buying chips to go with the subs which upset my children. I can understand small items, but when I’m told there is no calamari, no tuna, no veal, no mushrooms, no artichokes – there is an issue! I felt bad for the waitress as she has to tell me that these items weren’t available. She was genuinely upset. But in all honesty, I don’t look for this place to be around much longer. Other then the few good waitresses, this place is a mess. People arguing in Italian, kitchen staff yelling at wait staff, uncleanliness behind the counter, uncleanliness of the employees behind the counter and in the kitchen, too many menu items not available, no air conditioning, getting our bread after we get our meal (even though I heard the waitresses ask for bread numerous times), the wait for an appetizer – all makes our dining experience unfavorable. I have been appalled my last few visits. I do not think me or my family will be back anytime soon. Unless there is some big changes.

911Review photo

911Review

Vineland, NJ

Nice Italian Restaurant

Serafina’s is a nice restaurant located in the city of Millvile. Either way you desire Take – Out or Dine – In this place will not disappoint. from the Pizza, to the Pasta everything is cooked to its best. The waitress staff is a great group with fast response to your needs. Some items are on the pricey side but make up in taste. Great place for a Mothers Day.

Shrimp and Crab Alfredo

Very good meal Couldnt finish half of the meal, Still tasted just as good the next day after a good nuke .

Italian

Serafina's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Serafina Millville, Serafinas Ristorante E Pizzaria 08332, Serafina Nj, Serafina's Restaurant Millville Nj, Serafina's Millville Nj, Serafina Restaurant, Serafinas Millville Nj, and Serafina Restaurant Nj.