3252 Coral Way
Miami, FL 33145

Sergio's

Neighborhoods: Coral Way
Cuisine: Latin, Lunch, Catering

Sergio's is a Latin, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"This sergios location is terrible. I feel like they all need customer service training. Even their manager was terrible. I ordered delivery once & paid for 2 imperial rices, they only delivered one. I had to argue with their manager on the phone in or"
  • 7/26/2014

A Latin food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Rosa_Maria_Parra photo

Rosa_Maria_Parra

Aventura, FL

early Dinner

my wife and I had a very good experience today 01/20/2015
we had the Fla ca dinner and the lady that took care of Us was
a darling very professional very classic and very sweet .
her name is YARAGNA.

ALSO we met the manager or assistant manager by the name Osmel very professional very polite and knows how to treat the customers and goes that extra mile to provide the best customer
relation the desert ( LA ABUELA MARIA ) we gave it a 5 starts.
thank you for your patronage and your service .
yours Alfredo and Rosa

LoveMiamiBlog photo

LoveMiamiBlog

North Miami Beach, FL

Sergio's Revisited

I recently had occasion to revisit Sergio’s on Coral Way who I previously wrote about – not too happily – and I’m happy to report that it was way better than before!

Funnily enough as I was waiting for my food I heard a (Cuban) couple at the next table commenting that the food had recently improved. Well, it had.

I had chicken fricasee, black beans and rice and yuca and am delighted to report that not only did I enjoy it, I had to leave lots of it because they give me so much! Given my healthy appetite this rarely happens – way to go Sergio’s!

The waiter was also very nice, as was the cortadito to finish.

chicken fricasee

Tasty. Love the yuca.

Latin Takeout Good for groups

Sergio's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sergios Miami Menu, Latin America Coral Way, Sergio's Menu Miami, 3252 Coral Way, Miami, Fl 33145 Photos, Sergio's Cafe Miami, Sergios Brickell, and Sergios Little Havana.