401 Westlake Ave N

Serious Pie

Neighborhoods: South-Lake Union
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Lunch

• 2/01/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

iPhone dining journal

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Seriously Underwhelming

Underwhelming.

A friend and I tried it Friday for dinner and found it lacking. The pizza, and even the service and overall ambiance. But mostly the pizza.

I must cop to the fact that one of my go-to quick dinners during the week is a Trader Joe’s frozen tart (either the original d’Alsace or the newer d’Champignon version) and a container of homemade soup. That said, after trying Serious Pie, I’ll stick with Trader Joe’s.

One of the pizzas we tried was a mushroom (roasted morel mushrooms, truffle cheese) for $18. I have better with I heat up a TJ’s mushroom tart in my own oven for closer to $5. Don’t misunderstand: I absolutely understand that part of the romance of going out to dinner is actually vacating the house. I totally get that. However, why in the world would I go out for a mediocre meal when I know I can have a better one, for much less money, at home? Pretty silly when you think about it.

Even sillier? Going to Serious Pie when there are SO MANY other good pizza options in Seattle. Seriously.

Pizza Sandwiches Takeout

Taiwanese in University District

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

Serious Pie  Restaurant Reviews

Serious Pie is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Serious Pie Seattle Gluten Free, Gluten Free Pizza Serious Pie Seattle, Simple Pie Pizza Lake Union Areaseattle, Restaurants Near Serious Pie Westlake, Serious Pie Southlake Union, Serious Pie Gluten Free Seattle, and Restuarants Near 401 5th Ave N Seattle, Wa 98109.