1411 Kirkwood Hwy
Wilmington, DE 19805-2101

Serpe & Sons Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Ice Cream, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly"
Cons
"I ordered a pound cake with banana cream filling with pink fondant and scroll piping. What I got was a very dry cake with black bananas between the layers. The fondant was terrible and they decorated the cake completely different than what I ordered. "
  • 5/11/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/24/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/28/2013

A Bakeries food lover from Wilmington, DE tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly
  • 8/24/2013

A Bakeries food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/18/2013

A Bakeries chowhound from Orange, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2013

A dining patron from Newark, DE tried it.

• 6/13/2013

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2013

A dining patron from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it.

Pizza

April 8, 2010

Best Canoli's & Pizza Anywhere

Serpe's Bakery in Elsmere has the best canoli's I have ever tasted. I'm not suppose to eat sweets but they have small baby ones they offer so I can at least have a little "sweet tease" & the cold tomato pizza is to die for. Keep up the…
October 19, 2009

Horrible Cake

Dryest cake I ever ate. Drove from newark to get it. Never again. Lost my business, for birthday cakes forever.Cannot even give a star,this site forced me into it.
June 30, 2009

Best. Cake. Ever.

This is cake how it's supposed to be made. I'm from out of town and I pick up cake from here whenever I visit family in DE. If I ever get married, I'm getting a cake from Serpes. It is soooooo delicious.

5/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from Wilmington, DE tried Mom's Pizza in Browntown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Ciao's Pizza & Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything
Cons
Nothing
5/24/2017

An American food lover from New York, NY tried Libby's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/18/2017

A chowhound from Houston, TX tried Church's Chicken and liked it.

5/16/2017

A dining patron from Wilmington, DE tried Nino's Pizza.

5/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Hong Kong Chinese Food and liked it.

5/13/2017

An Asian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Southeast Kitchen in Forty Acres.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Hong Kong Chinese Food.

5/12/2017

A food lover from Wilmington, DE tried Up The Creek.

5/12/2017

A diner from Wilmington, DE tried Lucy's Pizza & Restaurant in Northwest Wilmington.

Bakeries Ice Cream Pizza

Serpe & Sons Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Serpe & Sons Bakery is located near the cities of Elsmere, Edgemoor, Silverbrook, Greenville, and Montchanin.
People found this by searching for: Serpes Bakery In Delaware, Surpees Bakery, Serpe's Bakery Menu, Serpes Bakery Prices, First Watch Restaurant In Springfield, Pa, Serpes Bakery, Serpe Menue, and Serpes Bakery Menu.