Serpe & Sons Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Ice Cream, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly"
Cons
"I ordered a pound cake with banana cream filling with pink fondant and scroll piping. What I got was a very dry cake with black bananas between the layers. The fondant was terrible and they decorated the cake completely different than what I ordered. "
April 8, 2010

Best Canoli's & Pizza Anywhere

Serpe's Bakery in Elsmere has the best canoli's I have ever tasted. I'm not suppose to eat sweets but they have small baby ones they offer so I can at least have a little "sweet tease" & the cold tomato pizza is to die for. Keep up the…
October 19, 2009

Horrible Cake

Dryest cake I ever ate. Drove from newark to get it. Never again. Lost my business, for birthday cakes forever.Cannot even give a star,this site forced me into it.
June 30, 2009

Best. Cake. Ever.

This is cake how it's supposed to be made. I'm from out of town and I pick up cake from here whenever I visit family in DE. If I ever get married, I'm getting a cake from Serpes. It is soooooo delicious.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Bakeries Ice Cream Pizza

Serpe & Sons Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/24/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/28/2013 A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly
  • 8/24/2013 A diner from Blue Bell, PA tried it.

• 8/18/2013 A diner from Monteagle, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2013 A diner from Newark, DE tried it.

• 6/13/2013 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2013 A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it.

Serpe & Sons Bakery is located near the cities of Elsmere, Edgemoor, Silverbrook, Greenville, and Montchanin.
People found this by searching for: Serpes Bakery, Serpes Bakery Menu, Serpes Bakery Prices, Serpe's Bakery Menu, Serpes Bakery In Delaware, Serpe Menue, First Watch Restaurant In Springfield, Pa, and Surpees Bakery.