Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South Shore
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/22/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL

Good service, generous portions, yummy food

This is a perfect place for a workday lunch. You always get your food in 15 minutes or less, even when it’s crowded. My two standby dishes are chicken with cashews and chicken lo mein. Both come with the option of soup or an egg roll (I always go with the egg roll) and hot tea. The portions are so huge I always have leftovers for at least one other meal, which is great considering the meals are almost all under $10. The food is delicious, although probably not nutritious.

Chicken with Cashews

The chicken, veggies, and cashews are all delicious, and it comes with the option of steamed or brown rice.

Chicken Lo Mein

I’m picky when it comes to lo mein, but theirs is great. I get it with no veggies, just lots of yummy chicken and noodles.

September 1, 2009

Sesame Inn is consistently good.

Consistently good Chinese fare. I've been to the Station Square and North Hills locatoions; both excellent. The amazing chicken is, well, amazing. A repeater.
August 29, 2008

Garden caterpillar found in chicken and broccoli

I went to Sesame Inn with a small group of friends from work. We were greeted and seated quickly. Thoroughly enjoyed our soups and egg rolls at the start of our meal. However, 5 minutes after receiving our entrees, one of my girlfriends…

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood and rated it . They liked the service.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried Park Valley Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Palm Springs, CA tried Lotus Garden in Brentwood.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Glenshaw, PA tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They didn't like the food.

4/16/2018

A diner from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Got seated fast
Cons
I went to outback on McKnight Sunday first we got seated quickly so that was nice then our server took our drink order he got it wrong he was new so we ignored the mistake dinner was going good but we had been sitting there for about hour and a half now w
4/15/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried Cafe Allegro in Southside Flats.

4/12/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Twisters Ice Cream in Bloomfield and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/12/2018

An American food lover from New Kensington, PA tried Isabella Street Cafe in Northshore.

4/11/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Food for Thought Deli in North Oakland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Dinner Lunch
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sesame Inn Nutrition, Sesame Inn Nutrition Information, Sesame Garden Station Square Pittsburgh, Sesame Inn Calories, Chinese Restaurants In Beaver County Brown Rice Allegheny County, Facts About Sesame Inn, Sesame Inn Nutrition Facts, and Sesame Garden Pittsburgh.