607 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021

Seven Seas Reataurant

Cuisine: Diner, Catering, Vegan

Seven Seas Reataurant is a Diner, Catering, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Having Tina as a waitress."
  • 12/24/2019

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 9/19/2016

A dining patron from Woodhaven, NY tried it.

• 6/16/2016

A dining patron from Flushing, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016

A Diner chowhound from New Hyde Park, NY tried it.

• 2/07/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 12/28/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 12/19/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 11/14/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/09/2013

A Diner food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 8/03/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.

joannw123 photo

joannw123

Manhasset, NY

Seven Seas Sinks & Stinks!

The WORST dining experience of my life! Egg shells in my food, burnt potatoes, waited 15 minutes for eggs, not to mention the half-eaten egg yolk under my burnt home fries. Lipstick on my mom’s coffee cup and received attitude for the waiter when we requested a clean cup. The manager refused to take my order off the bill. He and the blonde female owner ganged up on me and told me I waited to long to notify them of my complaints, stating I “ate too much of my food”, which was entirely untrue. He refused to hear my complaints and kept saying, “I’m the man!” Not sure what he meant by that, but a real man doesn’t yell at his women customers and refuse to correct a wrong. If the owne and manager would have been kind and professional, they could have righted a few wrongs that make this dining experience such a pitiful one for customers. I’ve never had such a terrible experience in my life! Do NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Two Eggs w/ Egg Shells

Ordered eggs over medium, 15 minutes later got 1 egg over medium and one egg, with broken yolk and shells in it, with burnt home fries, and get this… a piece of someone else’s half-eaten egg under my home fries. Pretty gross, huh? Also got coffee in a lip-stick stained coffee mug…nasty!

Diner Dinner Catering

Seven Seas Reataurant  Restaurant Reviews

Seven Seas Reataurant is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Great Nck Plz, Kings Point, and Thomaston.
People found this by searching for: Seven Seas Diner In Great Neck Ny, Seven Seas Diner Menu, Seven Seas Diner Great Neck, 7 Seas Diner Great Neck Ny, Seven Seas Restaurant Great Neck Ny, Seven Seas Diner, Seven Seas Diner Great Neck Menu, Seven Seas Diner In Great Neck, and Great Neck Diner.