1207 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144-2033

Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant

Neighborhoods: International District
Cuisine: Chinese, International, Asian

Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant is a Chinese, International, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Seven Stars for Spiciness

I’d heard mostly positive things about this restaurant and was looking forward to trying it out. It’s located on the top floor in the small strip mall on S. Jackson – it’s easy to miss if you’re not actively looking for it.

Service was decent, and it helped that we had chinese speakers in our party. I’d come back here for the hot pot, and I’d definitely come back to try some of the other authentic-looking dishes (I hear the spicy crab is great here).

Family Style Hot Pot at Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant

Family Style Hot Pot

Guaranteed to fill you up. Many plates of tofu, fish, seafood, veggies, noodles and assorted meats come together for your hot pot enjoyment. The soup comes in a “yin-yang” pot split in half – one side is normal and the other is hot – really, really hot. You know they take their spiciness seriously when in addition to periodically adding hot water to refill the pot, they also add a bowl of chili seeds.

fatjack photo

fatjack

Bellevue, WA

Closest to the real thing!

There are a lot of Szechuan restaurants in the Seattle area, but this is as close to authentic Szechuan as you can get. Great food, great place!

OK, so I can't speak to authenticity because I haven't be...

OK, so I can’t speak to authenticity because I haven’t been to China, but my friend who lived there for a few years said it’s pretty darn close. Yummy, spicy (yikes!), and a fun environment with super friendly waitstaff…definitely recommend it! Especially the green onion pancakes and the stringy pea pod things. Mmmmm.

PriyaPuri photo

PriyaPuri

Seattle, WA

I really like this restaurant...It's too the point and th...

I really like this restaurant…It’s too the point and there isn’t a frill about it..

I hear that the hot pot is the big reason to go..unfortunately I’ve never had one there. But I am a big fan of the hand shaved noodles, the (I always forget the name and go off of the description) fried chicken with chili peppers, and the best dish on their menu, in my opinion, the cumin lamb.

There’s many great dishes on the menu, all of which I hope to taste one day..well other than some of the creepy animal parts on the menu. This is one of my favorite places to be on a rainy Seattle day. It reminds me of something out of an Amy Tan book. The patrons being kept warm by the heat from the kitchen. The aromas just wrapping themselves around you, piping hot tea, wonderful concoctions being brought out on large platters.

To sweeten the pot it’s reasonably priced.

Hot Pot Spicy Szechuanese

Bellevue, WA

sib

jenmlee21

Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Seven Stars Pepper Menu, Seven Stars Pepper Restaurant, Seven Stars Pepper Seattle, Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant Menu, Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan Restaurant, Seven Stars Pepper Seattle Menu, [Keyword], and 7 Star Pepper Seattle Menu.