Diner Survey Results 5 responses
"Food was pretty good"
Best Dishes at Sewickley Cafe
These dishes from the Sewickley Cafe menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Honey toasted pecan belgian waffle ()
steak salad ()
- The minimalist design of the interior does nothing to prepare you for Sewickley Cafe's succulent, beautifully presented fare.
- Bleu cheese mashed potatoes, green beans with soy nuts, roasted corn polenta, vanilla sake steamed rice.
- The Granny Smith apple pie with caramel topping is a fantastic fall treat.
Sun 08:00AM - 02:00PMMon-Tue 11:00AM - 08:30PMWed-Thu 08:00AM - 08:30PM
8/25/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.
5/02/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Everything on the menu is great! The recipes are all unique and made with fresh, high quality ingredients. I highly recommend the Sewickley Cafe, great food, service and ambience.
9/12/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- Food was pretty good
- Owner was rude and service was really poor
- Much, much better restaurants in Sewickley - at least for dinner. Good food AND service at Vivo and Lula
11/24/2013 A diner from Carnegie, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
6/17/2013 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and didn't like it.
3/19/2013 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it.