Shaddock's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Beer, Lunch

Shaddock's Pizza is a Pizza, Beer, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Everything is awesome love the food and the people"
"Down home goodness. Fast great food and even greater people to serve you..."
"quality ingrediants, make for a better pizza! Shaddocks is quality."
"pizza "
"Lots of cheese!"
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc... none"
Comments
"Great place "
"Be more nice on the phone"
  • 6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/27/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Franklin, OH tried it.

• 3/03/2017

A diner from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/14/2016

A diner from Franklin, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2016

A dining patron from Franklin, OH tried it.

• 8/06/2016

Tima11 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tima11 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Down home goodness. Fast great food and even greater people to serve you...
  • 5/02/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is awesome love the food and the people
  • 2/21/2016

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2015

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried it.

myhardrive photo

myhardrive

Fairfield, OH

EXCELLENT!

I used to live in Middletown and moved to Fairfield Township…I miss and love their pizzas so much, i have to drive there every once in awhile to get it. They have the best pizza I have EVER eaten. Period!
I don’t care if the staff doesn’t smile at me as long as I get my pizza. I have never had to wait for my pizza to get done…if i had to I wouldn’t get upset. This is so much well worth the wait. Also the price for this excellent pizza is unbelievable. Now my mouth is watering, guess where I’m heading? You got it. try it, I promise you will get hooked.

Pepperoni Pizza`

Yummy! Hearty and the sauce is oh so good.

Pizza Beer Takeout

Shaddock's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Shaddock's Pizza is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Shaddox Pizza, Shaddocks Pizza Menu Middletown, Shaddocks Pizza Menu Middletown Ohio, Shaddock's Pizza Menu, Shaddocks Pizza, Shaddocks Pizza Menu, Shaddocks Pizza Middletown Ohio, and Shaddocks Middletown Ohio.