Shaddock's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Shaddock's Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Everything is awesome love the food and the people"
"Down home goodness. Fast great food and even greater people to serve you..."
"quality ingrediants, make for a better pizza! Shaddocks is quality."
"pizza "
"Lots of cheese!"
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc... none"
Comments
"Great place "
"Be more nice on the phone"
myhardrive photo

myhardrive

Fairfield, OH

EXCELLENT!

I used to live in Middletown and moved to Fairfield Township…I miss and love their pizzas so much, i have to drive there every once in awhile to get it. They have the best pizza I have EVER eaten. Period!
I don’t care if the staff doesn’t smile at me as long as I get my pizza. I have never had to wait for my pizza to get done…if i had to I wouldn’t get upset. This is so much well worth the wait. Also the price for this excellent pizza is unbelievable. Now my mouth is watering, guess where I’m heading? You got it. try it, I promise you will get hooked.

Pepperoni Pizza`

Yummy! Hearty and the sauce is oh so good.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Parking Dinner

Shaddock's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/14/2016 A diner from Franklin, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Franklin, OH tried it.

• 8/06/2016 Tima11 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Tima11 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Down home goodness. Fast great food and even greater people to serve you...
  • 5/02/2016 A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is awesome love the food and the people
  • 2/21/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2015 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from Franklin, OH tried it.

• 7/25/2015 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2015 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Shaddock's Pizza is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Shaddocks Pizza Middletown Ohio, Shaddocks Pizza, Shaddocks Pizza Menu Middletown Ohio, Shaddock's Pizza Menu, Shaddocks Pizza Menu Middletown, Shaddocks Pizza Menu, and Shaddock's Pizza And Drive Thru Middletown, Oh.