18401 Jamaica Ave
Queens, NY 11423

Shalimar Deli & Grocery

Neighborhoods: Hollis
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Deli, Halal

Shalimar Deli & Grocery is a Sandwiches, Deli, and Halal restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Nanie photo

Nanie

New York, NY

VERY VERY NASTY!!!

The owner of Shalimar Deli & Grocery Karishma P. is nothing but a scam artist.
They go to the bathroom and don’t wash their hands. The deli is infested with BUGS AND MICE. I bite into my sandwich and there was maggots in it the cheese had mold. Just plan out nasty !
When I took the sandwich back to show her she said that I didn’t get it there she was acting like I was never in the deli. I said are you kidding me really I was just here you have me on video take, But this girl really was acting like she had memory lost .
then a man that was there said they would give me my money back and another sandwich the same .I just took my money and left .. BUT I DID TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO SHOP THERE !
They need to be shut down ASAP …But whats really funny they are now trying to sell it please people be smart stay away from these scam arties…Before I forget they say its HALA but yet they sell Pork. so sad so sad

hero sandwich

it was nasty had mold and maggots

Sandwiches Deli Convenience Store

Shalimar Deli & Grocery  Restaurant Reviews

Shalimar Deli & Grocery is located near the cities of Kew Gardens and Kew Gardens Hills.
People found this by searching for: Grocery Delivery Hollis Queens, Deli Hero Sandwich Near 11423, Shalimar Deli & Grocery, Shalimar Deli And Grocery, and Shalimar Deli.