Shang Yuen

Neighborhoods: Merle Hay
Cuisine: Chinese, Fast Food, Asian

Overall
Pros
"where's the menu on line?"
"Fast friendly and hot food "
"Delicious food "
"Good food generous portions fair pricing"
Cons
"Can only get hot sour soup certain days of the week "
"Cant get the soup I want I have to wait for a certain day"
October 2, 2009

Shang Yuen Chinese Fast Food I love it

I have been going to Shang Yuen since I was little, My mother use to take me there and I still go there. It is one of the only chinese food places I will go to. I love the food and the prices are easy on the pocket!!
August 30, 2009

Shang Yuen Chinese Fast Food is great

Shang Yuen is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. It is a very small restaurant, but many people take their food to go, so you can usually find a seat. The food is good, and it is reasonably priced.
July 27, 2005

hidden treasure

This restaurant is located right on the corner of Hickman and Merle Hay Roads. I went with my coworkers one day for lunch, and it was delicious. With 6 of us, it took a while for the 2 workers to bring us our food, but it was worth it. I…

Chinese Good for groups Fast Food

Shang Yuen  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/24/2017 A diner from Sioux City, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service food and price
    Cons
    None
  • 3/14/2017 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/04/2017 A diner from Sheldahl, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017 A diner from Urbandale, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2016 A diner from Jefferson City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2016 A diner from Urbandale, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2016 A diner from Omaha, NE tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2016 A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    where's the menu on line?
  • 5/11/2016 A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

Splash

Seafood in Downtown Des Moines

Centro Restaurant

Italian in Downtown Des Moines

Django Restaurant

French in Downtown Des Moines

People found this by searching for: Shang Yuen Des Moines Ia, Shang Yuen Menu Des Moines, Sheng Yuen Des Moines Menu, Shang Yuen, Shang Yuen Des Moines, Ia, Shang Yuen Menu, Shang Yuen Des Moines Menu, Shang Yuen Menu In Des Moines, and Shang Yuen Des Moines.