Shapley's Restaurant

Cuisine: Fine Dining, Catering, Lunch

Shapley's Restaurant is a Fine Dining, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

"Great food and service"
Chuck_G photo

Flowood, MS

Terrible experience

My wife and I had dinner at Shapley’s on 3/18/16. It was our first visit and will be our last.

My wife ordered a medium well fIlet and I ordered a medium ribeye. The filet came out well done. My ribeye was rare. My wife opted to eat her steak. As you might guess, it was dry, The waiter took my steak back to the kitchen to be cooked more. When he returned the meat, it was still bleeding. They once again took it to kitchen and upon return, it was completely well done (charred and tough). By this time, my wife had finished her dinner. I asked for the manager who offered to prepare a new steak. I agreed and the second ribeye was brought to the table bleeding as well. I ate it even though I don’t like rare meat. I knew the alternative may keep me there all night. My wife was long done with her meal. They steaks were not well seasoned and were average in my opinion.

The manager did not offer to accommodate nor really seem to care about the situation. It would seem a well known steakhouse which prepares so many steaks would not have problems with the temperature. It would also seem the management would care more about their product and service. I will say the waiter was very good. The problem was in the kitchen. The experience was terrible at any price (although this one was pricey).

I travel every week and eat out most nights. I do know good restaurants and service. Based on this experience, we will not be returning to Shapley’s.

Fine Dining Catering Dinner

Shapley's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Brandon, MS tried it.

• 3/28/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2013 A diner from Jackson, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great food and service
  • 10/10/2013 A diner from Madison, MS tried it.

• 5/04/2013 A diner from FL tried it and liked it.

Shapley's Restaurant is located near the cities of Madison and Tougaloo.
People found this by searching for: Fine Dining Restaurants In Ridgeland Ms, Shapley's Restaurant, Shapley's Menu Prices, Shapley's Restaurant Menu, Shapley's Menu, Shapley's Restaurant In Ridgeland Menu, Shapleys Menu, Shapley's Restaurant Ridgeland Menu With Prices, and Shapley S Ridgeland Ms Prices.