Shark's Seafood & Deli

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Deli, American, Sandwiches

Shark's Seafood & Deli is a Deli, American, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money "
"The food is hot and fresh."
"The food is great"
"No tables would be nice to dine in"
"Good food"
Cons
"I would love it if the fish was fried about 2minutes longer."
"Nice "
"No tables"

Used to be good

I go every friday and order the orange roughy dinner with spaghetti. I always go about 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. before traffic gets heavy. I call when I’m about 5 minutes away to ensure I’m getting hot food. The last three times I’ve gone, they are precooking the food and they slightly warm it when you call. It’s not like they are busy and when I call for fish, I want it dropped right then and there. This is just lazy on the owners part to allow them to cook like this. It’s not fresh and you all won’t get my money anymore. I can cook myself at home, but I’m lazy, so when I pay my money, I’m not going to condone a establishment that call themselves cooks to serve me some luke warm over fish. Yuck! When it’s hot and out of the fryer, it’s the best, but I won’t be coming back because you obviously don’t care serving about quality food!

Orange Roughy

Spaghetti is always good though.

timothym1 photo

timothym1

Buffalo, NY

Never again

Good food if you can get it out the door. Very nasty counter girl. I felt something was left out my dinner. We had a discussion about it and as I was leaving with my food she made a comment as if I was getting mad about something petty instead of letting it go. So I got my money back.

February 1, 2015

the best thing about this place is it is at the corner of my street. I'm there in two minutes. I've got my relatives hooked on Shark's. Anytime there in the area they always go to Shark's. The food is great and the staff is friendly. I…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Delicatessen Deli American

Shark's Seafood & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/08/2016 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 4/10/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean, reasonable pricing. ..and lovely presentation.
  • 3/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Beachwood, OH tried it.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 12/02/2015 A diner from Westerville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money
Shark's Seafood & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Sharks Seafood And Deli Menu, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio, Sharks On Lee Road Food Menu, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio Menu, Sharks Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Menu, and Sharks Seafood.