Shark's Seafood & Deli

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Catering, Seafood, Sandwiches

Shark's Seafood & Deli is a Catering, Seafood, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"Clean, reasonable pricing. ..and lovely presentation. "
"Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money "
"The food is hot and fresh."
"The food is great"
"No tables would be nice to dine in"
"Good food"
Cons
"I would love it if the fish was fried about 2minutes longer."
"Nice "
"No tables"
  • 5/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 5/01/2017

A dining patron from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
  • 1/26/2017

A Catering chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2016

Pros
    Great food
  • 8/21/2016

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2016

A diner from Willis, MI tried it.

• 7/08/2016

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 5/22/2016

A dining patron from Wooster, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Used to be good

I go every friday and order the orange roughy dinner with spaghetti. I always go about 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. before traffic gets heavy. I call when I’m about 5 minutes away to ensure I’m getting hot food. The last three times I’ve gone, they are precooking the food and they slightly warm it when you call. It’s not like they are busy and when I call for fish, I want it dropped right then and there. This is just lazy on the owners part to allow them to cook like this. It’s not fresh and you all won’t get my money anymore. I can cook myself at home, but I’m lazy, so when I pay my money, I’m not going to condone a establishment that call themselves cooks to serve me some luke warm over fish. Yuck! When it’s hot and out of the fryer, it’s the best, but I won’t be coming back because you obviously don’t care serving about quality food!

Orange Roughy

Spaghetti is always good though.

timothym1 photo

timothym1

Buffalo, NY

Never again

Good food if you can get it out the door. Very nasty counter girl. I felt something was left out my dinner. We had a discussion about it and as I was leaving with my food she made a comment as if I was getting mad about something petty instead of letting it go. So I got my money back.

February 1, 2015

the best thing about this place is it is at the corner of my street. I'm there in two minutes. I've got my relatives hooked on Shark's. Anytime there in the area they always go to Shark's. The food is great and the staff is friendly. I…

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried A Touch of Italy.

5/23/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried New York Spaghetti House in Downtown.

5/23/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Red Walter Bar-B-Q in Fairfax.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Michael's Restaurant in Clark - Fulton.

5/22/2017

An American food lover from Gulf Breeze, FL tried Sam's Seafood Restaurant in Downtown.

5/21/2017

An American food lover from Alliance, OH tried Big Al's Diner in Buckeye - Shaker.

5/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Westlake, OH tried Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant.

5/21/2017

An American chowhound from Beachwood, OH tried Big Bite in Mount Pleasant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Bone Yard, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Extensive menu, quality food
Delicatessen Parking Catering

Shark's Seafood & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Shark's Seafood & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Sharks Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Menu, Sharks On Lee Road Food Menu, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio Menu, Shark Restaurant Lee Raod, Sharks Seafood Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio, and Sharks Menu.