Shark's Seafood & Deli

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Catering, Seafood, Sandwiches

Shark's Seafood & Deli is a Catering, Seafood, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Beautiful interior and exterior, great staff"
"Good food"
"Fast service"
"Great food"
"Clean, reasonable pricing. ..and lovely presentation. "
"Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money "
"The food is hot and fresh."
"The food is great"
"No tables would be nice to dine in"
"Good food"
Cons
"The only concern may be that there's not one on every corner"
"I would love it if the fish was fried about 2minutes longer."
"Nice "
"No tables"
Comments
"This restaurant improves the landscape and serves great food. Regarding the negative comments....I've always been treated both kindness and courtesy . The fish is great and the dinners are presented in a very appealing fashion. I ask for my fish to be"
  • 11/15/2017

A Catering chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2017

A dining patron from Barberton, OH tried it.

• 9/23/2017

Pros
    Beautiful interior and exterior, great staff
    Cons
    The only concern may be that there's not one on every corner
    Comments
  • 9/17/2017

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried it.

• 9/01/2017

• 8/03/2017

Pros
    Good food
  • 8/02/2017

A Catering food lover from US tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A Catering food lover from US tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A Catering food lover from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

Used to be good

I go every friday and order the orange roughy dinner with spaghetti. I always go about 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. before traffic gets heavy. I call when I’m about 5 minutes away to ensure I’m getting hot food. The last three times I’ve gone, they are precooking the food and they slightly warm it when you call. It’s not like they are busy and when I call for fish, I want it dropped right then and there. This is just lazy on the owners part to allow them to cook like this. It’s not fresh and you all won’t get my money anymore. I can cook myself at home, but I’m lazy, so when I pay my money, I’m not going to condone a establishment that call themselves cooks to serve me some luke warm over fish. Yuck! When it’s hot and out of the fryer, it’s the best, but I won’t be coming back because you obviously don’t care serving about quality food!

Orange Roughy

Spaghetti is always good though.

timothym1 photo

timothym1

Buffalo, NY

Never again

Good food if you can get it out the door. Very nasty counter girl. I felt something was left out my dinner. We had a discussion about it and as I was leaving with my food she made a comment as if I was getting mad about something petty instead of letting it go. So I got my money back.

February 1, 2015

the best thing about this place is it is at the corner of my street. I'm there in two minutes. I've got my relatives hooked on Shark's. Anytime there in the area they always go to Shark's. The food is great and the staff is friendly. I…

12/10/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Teriyaki Express in East Cleveland.

12/10/2017

A diner from US tried Big Al's Diner in Buckeye - Shaker.

12/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Mandarin House Chinese Restaurant.

12/09/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Subway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2017

A diner from Maple Heights, OH tried Hi and Dry in Tremont.

12/09/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried Damon's Grill and Sports Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
just awesome
12/09/2017

A dining patron from CO tried Rincon Criollo in Detroit - Shoreway.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Cleveland, OH tried Romito's Diner & Deli in South - Collinwood.

12/08/2017

A diner from US tried Thistledown Racino-Mill Creek Grille.

12/07/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits in Ohio City and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Delicatessen Parking Catering

Shark's Seafood & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Shark's Seafood & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Sharks Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Menu, Sharks On Lee Road Food Menu, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio Menu, and Sharks Menu.