Shark's Seafood & Deli

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Catering, Seafood, Sandwiches

Shark's Seafood & Deli is a Catering, Seafood, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Beautiful interior and exterior, great staff"
"Good food"
"Fast service"
"Great food"
"Clean, reasonable pricing. ..and lovely presentation. "
"Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money "
"The food is hot and fresh."
"The food is great"
"No tables would be nice to dine in"
"Good food"
Cons
"The only concern may be that there's not one on every corner"
"I would love it if the fish was fried about 2minutes longer."
"Nice "
"No tables"
Comments
"This restaurant improves the landscape and serves great food. Regarding the negative comments....I've always been treated both kindness and courtesy . The fish is great and the dinners are presented in a very appealing fashion. I ask for my fish to be"
  • 10/12/2017

A Catering chowhound from Barberton, OH tried it.

• 9/23/2017

A Catering chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beautiful interior and exterior, great staff
    Cons
    The only concern may be that there's not one on every corner
    Comments
  • 9/17/2017

A Catering food lover from Youngstown, OH tried it.

• 9/01/2017

• 8/03/2017

Pros
    Good food
  • 8/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A Catering food lover from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Used to be good

I go every friday and order the orange roughy dinner with spaghetti. I always go about 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. before traffic gets heavy. I call when I’m about 5 minutes away to ensure I’m getting hot food. The last three times I’ve gone, they are precooking the food and they slightly warm it when you call. It’s not like they are busy and when I call for fish, I want it dropped right then and there. This is just lazy on the owners part to allow them to cook like this. It’s not fresh and you all won’t get my money anymore. I can cook myself at home, but I’m lazy, so when I pay my money, I’m not going to condone a establishment that call themselves cooks to serve me some luke warm over fish. Yuck! When it’s hot and out of the fryer, it’s the best, but I won’t be coming back because you obviously don’t care serving about quality food!

Orange Roughy

Spaghetti is always good though.

timothym1 photo

timothym1

Buffalo, NY

Never again

Good food if you can get it out the door. Very nasty counter girl. I felt something was left out my dinner. We had a discussion about it and as I was leaving with my food she made a comment as if I was getting mad about something petty instead of letting it go. So I got my money back.

February 1, 2015

the best thing about this place is it is at the corner of my street. I'm there in two minutes. I've got my relatives hooked on Shark's. Anytime there in the area they always go to Shark's. The food is great and the staff is friendly. I…

10/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Joe De's Pizzeria in Clark - Fulton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from North Olmsted, OH tried Jackie Chaen Dragon Tower in Kamm's Corners.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried China Gate and liked it.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Everything & Then Some in Euclid - Green and liked it.

10/17/2017

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Bills Coffee Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Hinckley, OH tried Hi and Dry in Tremont.

10/16/2017

A Greek chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried Bylo Gyro in Puritas - Longmead.

10/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Amazing Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Quick
10/13/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant in Ohio City.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Cleveland, OH tried Traci's Restaurant in Ohio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delicatessen Parking Catering

Shark's Seafood & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Shark's Seafood & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Shark Restarant On Lee Road, Sharks Seafood Menu, Sharks Seafood Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio Menu, Sharks Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Deli Menu & Prices/ Cleveland, and Sharks On Lee Road Food Menu.