Shark's Seafood & Deli

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles
Cuisine: Catering, Seafood, Sandwiches

Shark's Seafood & Deli is a Catering, Seafood, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Fast service"
"Great food"
"Clean, reasonable pricing. ..and lovely presentation. "
"Seafood is very good and they give you a lot for your money "
"The food is hot and fresh."
"The food is great"
"No tables would be nice to dine in"
"Good food"
Cons
"I would love it if the fish was fried about 2minutes longer."
"Nice "
"No tables"
  • 8/03/2017

A Catering food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 8/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A Catering chowhound from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A Catering chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/06/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, CO tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 5/01/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2017

A Catering chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Sandwich-300x200

Used to be good

I go every friday and order the orange roughy dinner with spaghetti. I always go about 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. before traffic gets heavy. I call when I’m about 5 minutes away to ensure I’m getting hot food. The last three times I’ve gone, they are precooking the food and they slightly warm it when you call. It’s not like they are busy and when I call for fish, I want it dropped right then and there. This is just lazy on the owners part to allow them to cook like this. It’s not fresh and you all won’t get my money anymore. I can cook myself at home, but I’m lazy, so when I pay my money, I’m not going to condone a establishment that call themselves cooks to serve me some luke warm over fish. Yuck! When it’s hot and out of the fryer, it’s the best, but I won’t be coming back because you obviously don’t care serving about quality food!

Orange Roughy

Spaghetti is always good though.

timothym1 photo

timothym1

Buffalo, NY

Never again

Good food if you can get it out the door. Very nasty counter girl. I felt something was left out my dinner. We had a discussion about it and as I was leaving with my food she made a comment as if I was getting mad about something petty instead of letting it go. So I got my money back.

Delicatessen Parking Catering
Muse at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland

Contemporary American in Downtown

L'Albatros

French in University District

Shark's Seafood & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Shark's Seafood & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Shark Restaurant Lee Raod, Sharks Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Menu, Sharks Seafood Menu Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio, Sharks Seafood Cleveland Ohio Menu, Sharks Seafood Menu, and Sharks On Lee Road Food Menu.