Sharkys On The Pier

Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouses, Catering

April 7, 2014

Not impressed

4 times there and I have to keep saying "If it wasn't for their great location, they wouldn't be in business". Their servers are SLOW and have no personality whatsoever. They act like you're inconveniencing them by being there. It's really…
February 26, 2011

yuck!

Large facility, appears unkept and worn, mediocre food, dirty, food stained, laminated menus need to be handled carefully. Go for a drink, and eat elsewhere.
October 19, 2010

Good food. Great atmosphere.

Never had a bad meal at Sharky's, but what we really go for is the atmosphere and location. It's right on the beach, and they have live music on the deck. Great place to go with friends.

11/10/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from North Port, FL tried Subway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service. I go in at least 2 or 3 time a week for lunch n the lady's that work in the afternoon are amazing. It was the lady manager n a younger lady with dark brown hair She was so friendly and when I walk in I get a hello Every time. I feel so welco
Cons
To be honest I have no cons. Everything was amazing. The food and the service. You can tell the lady's love working each Other. They always make each other laugh and they always have me laughing with them. Funny ladys I must say.
Comments
I love this subway.
11/09/2017

A Diner food lover from US tried Shamrock Cafe in Venice Gardens and liked it.

10/29/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried Luna Ristorante in Venice, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great experience! Luna Lava is Italian Crack
Cons
None
10/11/2017

A dining patron from Venice, FL tried China Wok, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Most of the young girls who take the orders and serve the customers are sullen, looks like they would rather being doing something else. The food quality is uneven. I ordered roast pork lo mein....couldn't find the pork. I ordered 2 items, only one was pr
Cons
Consistent quality of food, and you could increase your business if the girls behind the counter were welcoming, smiled once in a while and seemed to thank us for the business.
9/27/2017

A Seafood food lover from Venice, FL tried Cedar Reef Fish Camp.

9/23/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried Blu' Island Bistro.

9/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wave Grill.

8/18/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Tampa, FL tried Subway.

8/15/2017

A diner from Venice, FL tried China One in Venice Center.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from Venice, FL tried New York Pizza Cafe.

Seafood Sushi Bars Steakhouses

Sharkys On The Pier  Restaurant Reviews

Sharkys On The Pier is located near the cities of Venice Beach, Nokomis, Laurel, and Venice Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Sharkys On The Pier Menu, Sharkysonthe Pier.Com, Best Item At Sharkeys In Busan, Sharkys Venice Fl Menu, Need Directions To Sharkys Restaurant In Venice Fl From I75, Bartenders At Sharky's On The Pier, Best Menu Item At Sharkeys On The Pier, Sharkey's Venice Menu, and Drink Menu At Sharkys In Ven8ce Fl.