288 W Steuben St
Crafton, PA 15205-2500

Sharp Edge Creekhouse

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Traditional

Sharp Edge Creekhouse is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Nase photo

Nase

Pittsburgh, PA

Writing this review made me want their nachos again...

Alright, first I have to admit, The Sharp Edge has been a long time favorite of mine. Their mediterranean nachos are the best I’ve ever had. My coworkers and I treat ourselves to an extended lunch there every few months. Believe me, the extended timeframe has nothing to do with poor or slow service. When you’re enjoying delicious food you want to make it last as long as you can get away with.

I decided to branch out a little and try something different so I opted to split the order of nachos with my coworker and order the jumbo fish sandwich with sweet potato fries for myself.

Now, I must add, this place is famous for their beer selection and it is extensive indeed. But you see, I don’t drink beer and so that’s the reason I can’t speak about it with any great detail. I guess you’ll have to try that for yourself as well.
The nachos have never let me down and once I start craving them, I have to make a lunch date with the coworkers to go get them. In fact, I wonder what everyone’s doing for lunch tomorrow…

Mediterranean Nachos

The nachos were excellent, of course. Picture toasted triangles of pita bread, arranged under a layer of melty, creamy, cheesy, spinach sauce, topped with fresh chopped tomatoes and sliced black olives. Sometimes you need a fork and sometimes you don’t, either way it’s good eats.

Jumbo fried fish sandwich

The fish sandwich came out, and despite having indulged on my nacho appetizer, I knew I would have no problem enjoying the main course. Unfortunately, the breaded fish (which I have yet to determine what type of actual fish it was) felt a bit undercooked. I usually prefer the flaky white texture a catfish has, but this had a translucent color to it, that made it visually unappealing. I normally don’t send things back and opted to take it home and try to salvage it later. Ten minutes in the oven at home and the sandwich wasn’t bad. Not the best fish I’d ever had and not something I’d try again. I suppose I’d better stick to the nachos.

sweet potato fries

The sweet potato fries were delicious. I have to thank a good buddy of mine for introducing them to me. Now I substitute sweet potato fries everywhere I go. What can I say; you’ll just have to try them

jboxton photo

jboxton

Moon Twp, PA

Great for the beer lover

Love this place. Best selection of Belgian taps on this side of the city. Not as uppity as the one in Sewickley and that’s a good thing. This place has charm. Good quality for bar food, but the big draw is the great beer selection. If you like sissy Bud/Miller/Coors beers stay away. Go to a sports bar with the neanderthals.

American Parking Dinner

Sharp Edge Creekhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Sharp Edge Creekhouse is located near the cities of Ingram, Green Tree, Greentree, Wind Gap, and Carnegie.
People found this by searching for: The Sharpe Edge In Crafton, Creekside Lounge Crafton Pa, Sharp Edge Greentree, Sharp Edge Creekside, Sharp Edge Creekhouse, Sharp Edge Restaurant, Sharp Edge Cafe Crafton Pa, Sharp Edge Creekhouse Menu, and Sharp Edge Crafton.