310 S 8th St Ste F
Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Sheldon's Luncheonette

Neighborhoods: Central Colorado City
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Sheldon's Luncheonette is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/10/2016

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/09/2013

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it.

DLDay118 photo

DLDay118

Colorado Springs, CO

Wonderful food & service!

I’m a big fan of the simple burger & fries. Because of the high fat content we’re all aware of nowadays, I want the BEST place to get a burger that I can find when I allow myself this treat, and that is Sheldon’s. They know how to cook a burger the way they used to be, and I fell in love with the first bite.

My friend had the biscuits & gravy when he came with me the last time, and he said they were the best he’d had in years – creamy gravy; buttery, fluffy biscuits.

Another nice thing is that the burgers are so BIG! that I always get to take half of it home for later.

The service is good as well. Friendly, cheerful and fast, they take care of their customers like family.

Burgers Lunch Breakfast
Wild Wings 'N Things

American in Powers

taste of Jerusalem Cafe

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

Sheldon's Luncheonette  Restaurant Reviews

Sheldon's Luncheonette is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Sheldon's Colorado Springs, 310 F. South 8th Street Colorado Springs,Co, Sheldon's Luncheonette Menu, Buacuits And Gravy For Visitors Fort Carson, Sheldon's Menu Colorado Springs, Sheldon's Luncheonette, Sheldon Luncheonette Colorado Springs Menu, Sheldon's Luncheonette Menu Colorado Springs, and Sheldon's Luncheonette Colorado Springs.