2600 E 12th Ave
Denver, CO 80206

Shells and Sauce

Neighborhoods: Congress Park
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Shells and Sauce is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 11/27/2016

An Italian food lover from Denver, CO tried it and liked it.

• 5/24/2014

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Good thing we weren't in a hurry...

This was the first stop of our night out with family and friends, ranging in age from 1 to 80 years old. It was an early dinner and then on to the Botanical Gardens for the holiday light show so we weren’t on a deadline. Good thing, too… we arrived at Shells & Sauce at 3:30pm and due to the extreme delay between ordering and then the food arriving at our table; and again after having finished and finally receiving our bill; the experience took two full hours, start to finish.

Other than that, it was fantastic. We were warmly welcomed at the door by a gentleman we originally mistook for another patron (since he was wearing a coat and hat), the menu had something for everyone (including the vegetarian, the carnivore and the baby), the food was fantastic and the mood was festive (took awhile for us to catch on that the servers were participating in an Ugliest Holiday Sweater contest with each other).

I’ll be back!

Bread & Vinegar

Not a dish but worth mentioning because it is so addictive! Warm, crusty bread with I-have-no-idea-what to dip it in… balsamic, garlic yumminess. I should have asked if I could buy some of it to take home. A gallon of the stuff would have made me happy!

Shrimp Fra Diavolo at Shells and Sauce

Shrimp Fra Diavolo

Very good with just the right amount of kick. It could have used a bit more pasta… I ran out of noodles before I ran out of shrimp.

Italian Outdoor seating Parking
Juice Kitchen

Smoothies in Lodo

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Soup

Deli in Central East Denver

Shells and Sauce  Restaurant Reviews

Shells and Sauce is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Shells And Sauce Denver Menu, Shells And Sauce Menu Denver, Sauce And Shells Denver, Shells And Sauce Denver Brunch Menu, Shells And Sauce Delivery, Shells And Sauce Denver, and Shells N Sauce Denver.