Sherlock's Baker St. Pub & Grill

Neighborhoods: Wooten
Cuisine: Pub Food, American Traditional, British

Sherlock's Baker St. Pub & Grill is a Pub Food, American Traditional, and British restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

second home or first

I come here all the time. i love their sunday and Monday wine specials. I always get the 3 dollar burgers on monday night. The fish and chips is great too. Great food and conversation

burget

I love their cheap burgers on monday and so what if fries are extra. The burgers are usually so big you don’t need to get anything else with them.

August 8, 2015

always have a fun time. nice to sit outside on the patio, if want to step away from the music inside. great place to go with friends.
May 7, 2012

AMAZING!!!!!

Adam and his team at Sherlocks 'ARE" amazing. We hold several functions at their place every month. We've had networking meetings for the past few years for about 50 - 100 people. Never a complaint from anyone. We just recently reserved…
March 11, 2012

ARe you Kidding me?

About 10 of us went there for my birthday. Won't be going back. The waitress told me I was being to loud and disturbing other patrons. I was calling her name to come get drink orders. My Designated driver who was sober said I was not being…

Pub Food American Traditional Parking
Tips
  • Happy-hour specials run 2pm-9pm Mon-Sat and all day Sunday. They include $5 domestic pitchers and $1.75 wells and select domestic pints.

Sherlock's Baker St. Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sherlock's Baker St. Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Sherlock's Austin and Sherlock's Pub Austin Menu Prices.