947 Willis Avenue
Albertson, NY 11507

Shi Wei Tian

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Lunch

Shi Wei Tian is a Japanese, Sushi, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/15/2017

Masterhayes4 tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A dining patron from Jamaica, NY tried it.

masterhayes4 photo

masterhayes4

New Hyde Park, NY

Bland

I went to Si Wei Tian for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon. Since I work a short distance from the restaurant, I decided to give it a try since I travel up and down Willis Avenue to shop and run errands during the week. The restaurant appears to be a converted bar. I found it dark inside. I ordered stir fry soba noodles with chicken and shrimp dumplings. I thought that the food was extremely bland. There are actually two superior Japanese restaurants on Willis Avenue within blocks of Shi Wei Tian like Sakaya and Tinbu. I left a 20% tip because the service was very good. I now regret this because as I was leaving I overheard the owner who is a middle aged Chinese male use a racial slur in Cantonese that was directed at me (since I was the only person in the restaurant). I picked up some Cantonese years ago from a college friend. I will never go back there again.

Soba noodles with chicken

Extremely bland.

Dinner Japanese Sushi

Shi Wei Tian  Restaurant Reviews

Shi Wei Tian is located near the cities of Roslyn Heights, East Williston, Williston Park, Herricks, and Mineola.
People found this by searching for: Shi Wei Tian Albertson.