4423 S Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98373-3301

Shilla Teriyaki

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Fast and friendly service. Clean. "
"It was warm inside"
Cons
"Slow service, didn't get our drinks until the food came out. Asked for more napkins for myself and my 3yr old, she gave us one. Had to tear it in half and share. White rice was soggy, fried rice tasted like it had frozen vegetables that weren't th"
Comments
"I recommend driving a little farther and choosing a different restaurant."
  • 12/28/2015

A Japanese food lover from Bonney Lake, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and friendly service. Clean.
  • 4/21/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    It was warm inside
    Cons
    Comments
    I recommend driving a little farther and choosing a different restaurant.
  • 7/12/2013

A diner from Puyallup, WA tried it.

Japanese Catering Dinner

Shilla Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Shilla Teriyaki is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Shilla Puyallup, Shilla Teriyaki Menu, Shilla Teriyaki In Puyallup, Happy At The Bay Teriyaki Puyallup, Teriyaki 98374, Shilla Teriyaki Puyallup, and Shilla Teriyaki.