Ships Cafe & Pub

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"No pro's because there are too many rules 'they feel a page on the back of the menu. As if that is not bad enough now there is a note on each table telling you that no crabs will be replaced if they are empty... Because their crabs are always perf"
Cons
"Owners and employees could be friendlier . Then again all the pros are cons! "
Comments
"Diners... Beware! I only hope the owners see this!"
April 22, 2012

Horrible OWNER

This place is so disorganized, and will not take responsibility for their actions. I made a reservation for 20, they called me a day later to confirm and I changed it to 10 people. Then, they called the next day to say I never confirmed,…
April 22, 2012

horrible owner

November 11, 2009

Don't bother

I did't get the crabs here, and crap lovers seems to appreciate this place. But my companions and I ordered other dishes. Overall we were all disappointed. Fish and chips but no malt vinegar; bland poor quality for a product is much…

American Parking Dinner

Ships Cafe & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Catonsville, MD tried it.

• 12/09/2015 A diner from Catonsville, MD tried it.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/26/2013 A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 6/24/2013 A diner from Severn, MD tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Owners and employees could be friendlier . Then again all the pros are cons!
    Comments
    Diners... Beware! I only hope the owners see this!
  • 5/08/2013 A diner from Ellicott City, MD tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2013 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

Ships Cafe & Pub is located near the cities of Carroll, Arbutus, Lansdowne, and Halethorpe.
People found this by searching for: Ship's Cafe Menu, Ships Restaurant Catonsville, Ship's Cafe, Ship Cafe, Ships Cafe Catonsville Menu, Ships Cafe Catonsville, Ships Cafe Menu Catonsville Md, Ships Cafe Menu, and Ship's Cafe Catonsville.