9276 Old Keene Mill Rd
Burke, VA 22015-4201

Shiro Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak

Shiro Japanese Steak House is a Japanese and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/25/2017

A dining patron from Alexandria, VA tried it.

happymommyx4 photo

happymommyx4

Burke, VA

Is this sushi fresh?

I have always liked Japanese steak houses. My family loves the “show” that accompanies the creation of the meal. Out of all of the Japanese steak houses we have been to, this one was the least enthusiastic. The first time we went to this location many years ago, when it was under different managment, we had vibrant and entertaining chefs. The last time we went was extremely lack luster. I felt like I over paid for fried rice and a simple entree. If I rated the entertainment value, I’d give it two stars. The food on the steakhouse side was just “OK” on that visit.
It is the sushi bar that has given me reason to never, ever return. It is awful. If I were rating just the sushi bar, I’d give it one star and even that is being too generous. I went there with a friend for sushi. The fish was clearly not fresh. We generally order various rolls and several pieces. I tried a roll and my friend tried the sweet shrimp. It was so awful she spit it out. I managed to try the roll and could taste the fish wasn’t fresh. We paid, and left only eating the two pieces we tried. Just say no to sushi. It isn’t worth the gamble.

Japanese Steak Good For Kids

Shiro Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Shiro Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Shiro Japanese Steak House, Shiro Burke Va, Shiro Japanese Steak House Menu, Japanese Steak House Burke, Shiro Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Shiro Japanese Steak House Burke Menu, and Shiro Japanese Steak House Burke.