910 Sw Salmon St
Portland, OR 97205

Shizego Japanese Bar and Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Fun Evening at Shizego Japanese Restaurant

My mother, my friend and I went out to celebrate completing some key programs in our business. We are so glad we went to Shezego Bar and Grill.

Be sure to get one of the intimate private rooms if you can. It makes the experience more authentic.

We ordered the raw crab salad, one of the soups with homemade noodles, salmon with rice, and warm Saki. We had them family style, sharing each dish. All were excellent, but the salmon, crab salad and the Saki were superb.

The only problem with the crab salad was it is small. Still, we loved it. The salmon was so delicious!

Be sure to order the warm saki. One can get cold wine anywhere, but a beautiful small carafe of warm saki is delicious. It went down so easily. It was fun even for my elderly mother who is not much for alcohol.

We had more than we could possibly eat, and the overall price was only 50 dollars for three people including the saki!

It was an amazing evening: Not expensive, luxurious, fresh ingredients, true ambience of a Japanese restaurant.

We would have liked some more traditional music. What they played was American pop.

At the start, the waiter came a few times to answer questions and so on, but we were not ready to order, and then he did not come back for about 10 minutes and I had to go find him. Otherwise, the service was excellent

Shizego Japanese Bar and Grill   Restaurant Reviews

Shizego Japanese Bar and Grill is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Shizego Portland Yelp, Shezego Portland Japanese, Japanese Bar And Grill Portland Near, Shizego, Shezego Portland Japense, Shezego Restaurant In Portland, and Shizego Portland.