Shodai Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Mann
Cuisine: Teriyaki, American, Asian

Shodai Teriyaki is a Teriyaki, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 10/08/2014

A Teriyaki food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 9/11/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/01/2013

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/17/2013

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/13/2013

A Teriyaki food lover from US tried it.

John12 photo

John12

Seattle, WA

This is delicious Teriyaki...

We frequent this Teriyaki place (especially since we live only a few blocks away) and we are never disappointed! I would recommend the spicy chicken teriyaki. It comes with chicken, salad, rice, and teriyaki sauce. I like that the meal is nicely balanced with some protein, grains, and veggies! really nice people behind the counter too!

spicy chicken teriyaki

I love spicy dishes. This included grilled chicken, marinated in a yummy spicy sauce. Like I mentioned before, it comes with rice and salad too. Nice bonus: they have a complimentary water cooler.

August 14, 2009

Yum Yum Teriyaki!!!

We love this delicious food !!! (get the Short Ribs or Spicy Chicken Teriyaki). One of the nicer teriyaki places I've ever been to. Great food and service. My husband and I frequent this place at least a couple of times a week--it beats…
September 5, 2008

Wonderful and Terrible

Depending on what you order you can find a great item to scarf down or you can find a lumpy mess as well. We like the service and the decorations but we won't be back soon.

I Love Sushi

Japanese in West Seattle

Happy Teriyaki

Japanese in Downtown

11/19/2017

An American food lover from Portland, OR tried Von's Grand City Cafe in Central Business District and liked it. They liked the food.

11/16/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Kyoto Teriyaki in First Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly and fast service, good comfort food.
Cons
Bright and no-frills dining room, I always order for take-out.
Comments
Enunciate when ordering over the phone.
11/15/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Chi Mac, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/13/2017

A diner from Honolulu, HI tried Honey Court Seafood Restaurant in International District.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Caracas, 25 tried Carne Aqui.

11/12/2017

A Wings chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Angel City Deli in Bryn Mawr-Skyway and liked it.

11/10/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Edmonds, WA tried Wendy's in Lake City and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

11/02/2017

A chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Ichiro Sushi & Teriyaki in Magnolia.

10/31/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Sunfish in Alki.

10/31/2017

A Continental chowhound from Portland, OR tried 13 Coins.

Teriyaki Parking Wifi

Shodai Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Shodai Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Shodai Teriyaki Menu, Seattle Teriyaki Mlk, Shodai Teriyaki, %1 Http://Www.Shodaiteriyaki.Com/, Shodai Teriyaki Seattle, Shodai Seattle, and Teriyaki Mlk Union Seattle.