Shodai Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Mann
Cuisine: Teriyaki, American, Asian

Shodai Teriyaki is a Teriyaki, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 10/08/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 9/11/2014

A Teriyaki chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/24/2014

A Teriyaki food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/01/2013

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/17/2013

A Teriyaki food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/13/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

John12 photo

John12

Seattle, WA

This is delicious Teriyaki...

We frequent this Teriyaki place (especially since we live only a few blocks away) and we are never disappointed! I would recommend the spicy chicken teriyaki. It comes with chicken, salad, rice, and teriyaki sauce. I like that the meal is nicely balanced with some protein, grains, and veggies! really nice people behind the counter too!

spicy chicken teriyaki

I love spicy dishes. This included grilled chicken, marinated in a yummy spicy sauce. Like I mentioned before, it comes with rice and salad too. Nice bonus: they have a complimentary water cooler.

August 14, 2009

Yum Yum Teriyaki!!!

We love this delicious food !!! (get the Short Ribs or Spicy Chicken Teriyaki). One of the nicer teriyaki places I've ever been to. Great food and service. My husband and I frequent this place at least a couple of times a week--it beats…
September 5, 2008

Wonderful and Terrible

Depending on what you order you can find a great item to scarf down or you can find a lumpy mess as well. We like the service and the decorations but we won't be back soon.

I Love Sushi

Japanese in West Seattle

Happy Teriyaki

Japanese in Downtown

9/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried La Cabana in Bitter Lake.

9/23/2017

A diner from Kent, WA tried Manna Smoked Bar Bq in Greenwood.

9/22/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Kauai's Family Restaurant in Georgetown and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

9/21/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried I Luv Teriyaki in Georgetown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Pizzuto's in Seward Park.

9/17/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from WA tried Huong Binh in International District.

9/15/2017

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/14/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Nikko's Teriyaki in Junction, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

A diner from Renton, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki in Georgetown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly.
Teriyaki Wifi American

Shodai Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Shodai Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Shodai Teriyaki Menu, Shodai Seattle, %1 Http://Www.Shodaiteriyaki.Com/, Shodai Teriyaki Seattle, Teriyaki Mlk Union Seattle, Seattle Teriyaki Mlk, and Shodai Teriyaki.