Shodai Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Mann
Cuisine: Teriyaki, American, Asian

Shodai Teriyaki is a Teriyaki, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 10/08/2014

A Teriyaki food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 9/11/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/24/2014

A Teriyaki food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/01/2013

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/17/2013

A Teriyaki food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/13/2013

A Teriyaki chowhound from US tried it.

John12 photo

John12

Seattle, WA

This is delicious Teriyaki...

We frequent this Teriyaki place (especially since we live only a few blocks away) and we are never disappointed! I would recommend the spicy chicken teriyaki. It comes with chicken, salad, rice, and teriyaki sauce. I like that the meal is nicely balanced with some protein, grains, and veggies! really nice people behind the counter too!

spicy chicken teriyaki

I love spicy dishes. This included grilled chicken, marinated in a yummy spicy sauce. Like I mentioned before, it comes with rice and salad too. Nice bonus: they have a complimentary water cooler.

August 14, 2009

Yum Yum Teriyaki!!!

We love this delicious food !!! (get the Short Ribs or Spicy Chicken Teriyaki). One of the nicer teriyaki places I've ever been to. Great food and service. My husband and I frequent this place at least a couple of times a week--it beats…
September 5, 2008

Wonderful and Terrible

Depending on what you order you can find a great item to scarf down or you can find a lumpy mess as well. We like the service and the decorations but we won't be back soon.

I Love Sushi

Japanese in West Seattle

Happy Teriyaki

Japanese in Downtown

7/21/2017

A Soups food lover from Seattle, WA tried Bol Pho Bistro in Roosevelt.

7/20/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Bandoleone (CLOSED) in Eastlake.

7/19/2017

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried Asia Ginger Teriyaki in Pioneer Square.

7/18/2017

A diner from Auburn, WA tried Time 4 Pho in Interbay.

7/18/2017

A dining patron from Lee, MA tried Brava, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Magnolia Teriyaki in Interbay.

7/15/2017

A diner from Redmond, WA tried Six Degrees (CLOSED) in Green Lakes.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Kent, WA tried Samir's Mediterranean Grill in University District.

7/09/2017

A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried Copacabana Cafe in Pike Place Market.

7/07/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Bick's Broadview Grill in Broadview.

Teriyaki Wifi American

Shodai Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Shodai Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Seattle Teriyaki Mlk, Shodai Teriyaki, Teriyaki Mlk Union Seattle, %1 Http://Www.Shodaiteriyaki.Com/, Shodai Teriyaki Seattle, Shodai Teriyaki Menu, and Shodai Seattle.