Shodai Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Mann
Cuisine: Teriyaki, American, Asian

Shodai Teriyaki is a Teriyaki, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

John12 photo

Seattle, WA

This is delicious Teriyaki...

We frequent this Teriyaki place (especially since we live only a few blocks away) and we are never disappointed! I would recommend the spicy chicken teriyaki. It comes with chicken, salad, rice, and teriyaki sauce. I like that the meal is nicely balanced with some protein, grains, and veggies! really nice people behind the counter too!

spicy chicken teriyaki

I love spicy dishes. This included grilled chicken, marinated in a yummy spicy sauce. Like I mentioned before, it comes with rice and salad too. Nice bonus: they have a complimentary water cooler.

August 14, 2009

Yum Yum Teriyaki!!!

We love this delicious food !!! (get the Short Ribs or Spicy Chicken Teriyaki). One of the nicer teriyaki places I've ever been to. Great food and service. My husband and I frequent this place at least a couple of times a week--it beats…
September 5, 2008

Wonderful and Terrible

Depending on what you order you can find a great item to scarf down or you can find a lumpy mess as well. We like the service and the decorations but we won't be back soon.

Teriyaki Wifi American

Shodai Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/08/2014 A diner from CA tried it.

• 9/11/2014 A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/01/2013 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/17/2013 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/13/2013 A diner from CO tried it.

Shodai Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Seattle Teriyaki Mlk, Shodai Teriyaki Menu, %1 Http://Www.Shodaiteriyaki.Com/, Shodai Teriyaki Seattle, Teriyaki Mlk Union Seattle, Shodai Seattle, and Shodai Teriyaki.