Shogun Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Sushi, Breakfast, Bistro

Shogun Japanese Steak House is a Sushi, Breakfast, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"you can get chinese or japanese in the same restaurant"
"Let me start at the beginning. We have been going there for 11 years because of the fantastic food and caring service!! I can tell you they have the best Japanese Hibachi entrees, ginger salad dressing, and tempura sauce!!! My son has Autism. He would n"
"Best food and such a fun place"
Cons
"No cons!!!!"
"Wish we could. Communicate better"
Comments
"Everything is great!!!"

Do not recommend

Let me start by saying that I thoroughly enjoy Hibachi and my husband loves sushi. We went to Shoguns for my husbands birthday with some friends. I called and made a reservation for 7:30 on a Friday night to make sure we could get in. We arrived right on time and checked in. Upon arrival we were told it would be about 10 minutes. We were fine and went to the bar area. After waiting about 10 minutes there someone showed up to take orders. After 25-30 minutes we were finally seated.

The only reason I selected this restaurant was because of the Entertainment app coupon I had for Buy 1 Get 1 Entree Free. I presented my membership card and app and the waitress was not able to take it, her coworker took it to check on it. When she came back she said I could have 10% off. I then showed her my app that states B1G1. She did not seem to understand. I told her I would like to see her manager (which I did not get to). She tried to leave with my phone and go talk to the manager. I stopped her from taking my property and she spoke to the manager without it. Upon returning she stated that 10% is the best they could do even after I clearly explained the coupon is for B1G1.

Needless to say due to the length of waiting time and the poor customer service, I will not be going back to this restaurant again.

Fuji Special

The food is good but the service is so poor it doesn’t make up for it.

Sushi Breakfast Bistro

Shogun Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/08/2015 A diner from Roseville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    you can get chinese or japanese in the same restaurant
  • 2/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons!!!!
    Comments
    Everything is great!!!
  • 1/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/31/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best food and such a fun place
    Cons
    Wish we could. Communicate better
  • 1/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/11/2013 A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Shogun Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Macomb Twp, Oakdale, and Shelby Township.
People found this by searching for: Shogun Restaurant Michigan, Shogun Restaurant Hall Road, Shogun Restaurant Macomb, Shogun Hall Road, Shogun Restaurant Macomb Mi, Shogun Macomb Mi, and Hallkhogun.