2616 Decatur Pike
Athens, TN 37303

Shoney's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

Shoney's Restaurant is a American, Traditional, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
"The service was good."
Cons
"The food was horrible our steaks were so salty we couldn't eat them. We paid 70$ for 8 people to eat. The selection on the buffet is a joke. Same amount of people at golden corral was 10$ cheaper and there food is a 1000 times better"
Comments
"Only tip I have is never eat there"
  • 3/01/2021

An American food lover from Ottawa, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2020

A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A diner from Athens, TN tried it.

• 3/22/2016

Pros
    FRIENDLY PEOPLE
  • 11/11/2015

A dining patron from Athens, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was good.
    Cons
    Comments
    Only tip I have is never eat there
  • 7/22/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/21/2014

An American food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/05/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The_Old_Hippie photo

The_Old_Hippie

Englewood, TN

Surprise

Decided to try Shoney’s last night for quick dinner since we’re in the process of moving and utensils have already been shipped to our new home. We’ve been to this Shoney’s before and really enjoyed not only the food but also the employees who were always friendly, courteous and eager to serve.
I enjoy the buffet and my favorite type of food is breakfast stuff. Imagine my surprise when we walked in at around 6 pm or so and they had a full breakfast setting on the buffet. Everything was warm, fresh (and kept that way) and satisfying.
My only complaint that I ever have at this restaurant is the fact that there’s never enough pudding for dessert.

American Breakfast/Brunch Traditional

Shoney's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Shoney's Restaurant Buffet Athens, Tn, Shoney's Breakfast Buffet Menu In Athens Tn, and Where's Shonys In Athens.