Shoney's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Windcrest
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Buffet

Shoney's Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Great management and service"
slopup555 photo

slopup555

Chicopee, MA

Horrible in everyway

My Boyfriend and I just got done eating at Shoney in 8206 N ih35 San Antonio TX. I order the grilled salmon and instead of the rice pilaf I asked for a loaded baked potato. My boyfriend order the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich. The waitress came to the table after placing the order and said do you want the salmon grilled or blackend or grilled i once again said grilled. When we got our order I got just a plain baked potato and no veggie. I said my potato is suppose to be loaded she brought my butter and when she was asked about the veggie she said a assumed you did not want it. My boyfriend’s sandwich was cold and the cheese was not even melted. Our waitress was no where to be found cause she was talking with her other waitress friend about hair. We will never eat here again.

American Breakfast Buffet

Shoney's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Pharr, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/15/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great management and service
People found this by searching for: Breakfast Buffet Near 78239, Shoneys San Antonio Tx, Restaurants 78239, Shoney's San Antonio, Shoney's San Antonio Tx Menu, Shoney's Breakfast Buffet San Antonio, Shoney's Restaurant In San Antonio Menu, and Shoney S San Antonio Menu.