Shoney's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Windcrest
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Buffet

Shoney's Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Great management and service"
  • 2/21/2017

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2015

A dining patron from Pharr, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/04/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/22/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/15/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/22/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2014

• 2/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

slopup555 photo

slopup555

Chicopee, MA

Horrible in everyway

My Boyfriend and I just got done eating at Shoney in 8206 N ih35 San Antonio TX. I order the grilled salmon and instead of the rice pilaf I asked for a loaded baked potato. My boyfriend order the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich. The waitress came to the table after placing the order and said do you want the salmon grilled or blackend or grilled i once again said grilled. When we got our order I got just a plain baked potato and no veggie. I said my potato is suppose to be loaded she brought my butter and when she was asked about the veggie she said a assumed you did not want it. My boyfriend’s sandwich was cold and the cheese was not even melted. Our waitress was no where to be found cause she was talking with her other waitress friend about hair. We will never eat here again.

American Breakfast Buffet
Bohanan's

Fine Dining in Downtown

Zocca

Italian in Downtown

Stonewerks

American in Far North

Shoney's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Shoney S San Antonio Menu, Shoney's San Antonio, Shoney'S Windcrest Tx, Shoney's San Antonio Tx Menu, Shoney's Breakfast Buffet San Antonio, Shoney's Breakfast Buffet Schedule San Antonio Tx, Shoney's Restaurant In San Antonio Menu, and Breakfast Buffet Near 78239.