Shong Hey Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food"
"Good af "
"Food is fresh and appealing."
"Stream for carry out not real comfortable eating there"
"Egg rolls"
"Seafood lomien. Friendly service. "
"Been coming here for years.. Love the fresh hot food.. Large proportions"
"It's the best Chinese restaurant downriver"
"I usually get carry out but very friendly and food is ready quick and is great"
"Good food."
"Great food"
"Consistently great food"
Cons
"they need an update in the decor, place looks old and shabby"
"None "
"They could definitely update their restrooms"
"No cons at all. "
"Update the interior of the dining room"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Get it to go"
"Nah"
"is the only Chinese place I have ever eaten or will eat at"
"I've been going here for a long time and they even throw in some extra cookies for my kids. Awesome food and service"
"Great food very consistent "
martinb4 photo

martinb4

Trenton, MI

Decent Chinese

Far, far better than what is available on the Chines buffets, not top-of-the-line, but decent, affordable Chinese food. A varied menu and reasonable portions make this a repeat business for my family to visit.

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Typical, not really enough vegetables. Decent – not excessive – portions.

Beef and Broccoli

One of my favorites – good balance between beef, broccoli, and ‘gravy’. Good portion size.

December 13, 2014

We love Shong Hey and their yummy food so reasonably priced. Nice waitstaff. Bathrooms need a little improvement--our only complaint. We have been going to Shong Hey pretty much as long as they've been open. The place is small and cozy.…
February 21, 2011

Best Chinese Downriver

Shong Hey has the best Chinese food! They give you huge portions for the price! (We could feed 2 adults and 5 children with just 2 dinners and a quart of their egg drop or wonton soup and we'd still have leftovers.) Flavor is good and it's…
May 12, 2010

Clearly the best!

THE BEST!!! A hidden Jem in the area. I grew up always eating at this restaurant with my family. As an adult, I see why we always went. Friendly staff, clean and nicely decorated restaurant, and the best Chinese I have ever had. Honestly I…

Chinese Dinner Delivery

Shong Hey Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/25/2016 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it.

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/21/2016 A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it.

• 6/15/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2016 A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2016 A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2016 A diner from Southgate, MI tried it.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food
    Cons
    they need an update in the decor, place looks old and shabby
    Comments
    Get it to go
  • 4/22/2016 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good af
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Nah
Shong Hey Restaurant is located near the cities of Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Ile, and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Shong Hey Restaurant Trenton, Song Hey Trenton Mi, Shong Hey Restaurant Menu, Shong Hey, Shong Hey Trenton Menu, Shong Hey Trenton, Shong Hey Trenton Mi Menu, Shong Hey Menu, and Shong Hey Trenton Mi.