Shong Hey Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Fast and delicious!"
"All around great. My personal favorite is the sweet and sour chicken :) Egg rolls amazing, and love my chicken fried rice. "
"Delicious food"
"Good af "
"Food is fresh and appealing."
"Stream for carry out not real comfortable eating there"
"Egg rolls"
"Seafood lomien. Friendly service. "
"Been coming here for years.. Love the fresh hot food.. Large proportions"
"It's the best Chinese restaurant downriver"
"I usually get carry out but very friendly and food is ready quick and is great"
"Good food."
"Great food"
"Consistently great food"
Cons
"Out-dated "
"they need an update in the decor, place looks old and shabby"
"None "
"They could definitely update their restrooms"
"No cons at all. "
"Update the interior of the dining room"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Get it to go"
"Nah"
"is the only Chinese place I have ever eaten or will eat at"
"I've been going here for a long time and they even throw in some extra cookies for my kids. Awesome food and service"
"Great food very consistent "
  • 5/24/2017

A diner from Whitmore Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/06/2017

A diner from Rockwood, MI tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Willis, MI tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, MI tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and delicious!
    Cons
    Out-dated
  • 1/04/2017

A diner from Trenton, MI tried it.

• 12/26/2016

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 12/26/2016

A dining patron from Trenton, MI tried it.

martinb4 photo

martinb4

Trenton, MI

Decent Chinese

Far, far better than what is available on the Chines buffets, not top-of-the-line, but decent, affordable Chinese food. A varied menu and reasonable portions make this a repeat business for my family to visit.

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Typical, not really enough vegetables. Decent – not excessive – portions.

Beef and Broccoli

One of my favorites – good balance between beef, broccoli, and ‘gravy’. Good portion size.

December 13, 2014

We love Shong Hey and their yummy food so reasonably priced. Nice waitstaff. Bathrooms need a little improvement--our only complaint. We have been going to Shong Hey pretty much as long as they've been open. The place is small and cozy.…
February 21, 2011

Best Chinese Downriver

Shong Hey has the best Chinese food! They give you huge portions for the price! (We could feed 2 adults and 5 children with just 2 dinners and a quart of their egg drop or wonton soup and we'd still have leftovers.) Flavor is good and it's…
May 12, 2010

Clearly the best!

THE BEST!!! A hidden Jem in the area. I grew up always eating at this restaurant with my family. As an adult, I see why we always went. Friendly staff, clean and nicely decorated restaurant, and the best Chinese I have ever had. Honestly I…

Chinese Dinner Delivery

Shong Hey Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Shong Hey Restaurant is located near the cities of Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Ile, and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Shong Hey Restaurant Menu, Shong Hey Menu, Shuen Hey Trenton, Shong Hey, Shong Hey Trenton Menu, Shong Hey Trenton Mi Menu, and Shong Hey Trenton Mi.