Shorty's

Cuisine: Family Fare, American, Fast Food

Overall
January 25, 2016

Shorty's is an awesome restaurant and a cool hang out. They have great food and kind people.
February 16, 2012

best of the best

i went to wake forest to walk around town an explore the town. but when i got out of the car the most amazing aroma caught my attention, where was it coming from i wonderded, so i followed my nose an it lead me to one of the best lunches i…
December 30, 2011

Horrible!!

Ok went here with co workers. This was one of the biggest mistakes ever!!! While placing my order at the disgusting register I set my cell phone on the counter. When I went to pick my phone up it was missing. The only person around me was…

Family Fare American Fast Food

Shorty's  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/23/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2015 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/22/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/05/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2013 A diner from Clyde, NC tried it.

• 12/03/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Shorty's Wake Forest Nc, Shorty's Hot Dogs Menu, Shorty's Restaurant Wake Forest, Shorties Restaurant Nc, Shorty's Wake Forest Nc Menu, Shorty's Wake Forest, Shorties Wake Forest Nc, and Shorty's Wake Forest Menu.