Shula's Steak House

Neighborhoods: Oceanfront
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

November 7, 2011

Went with a friend. I had the rib eye. He had some sort of monstrous gimmick steak. They put your name on the wall if you can finish it. Each of us had a baked potato and key lime pie.\r \r First of all, no serious restaurant offers…
October 27, 2010

This is as good as it gets, Great Great Steak......Not cheap thats for sure but will go back on a special occassion. Lovely view overlooking Alexander Hotel Pool & on to the Beach. Wilfred the Maitre D' is very welcoming
October 14, 2010

Shula's and Applebee's Compete

I bought a Shula's gift certificate for my daughter and her fiancée. He had just returned from Afghanistan after being away for 8 months and I thought this would be a great welcome home present. I was wrong. I was embarrassed when I…

6/21/2017

A diner from Miami Beach, FL tried Restaurante Cafe Mi Tierra.

6/16/2017

A diner from Miami Beach, FL tried Black Sheep in North Bay Village.

6/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Miami Beach, FL tried Cafeteria Y Restaurante MI in North Shores, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Buen servicio
6/10/2017

A diner from Miami, FL tried I Paparazzi Ristorante in Flamingo / Lummus, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Two entrees cost me $115 each. Last week I paid for a full dinner for 7 proper and it cost me $100 less. This place is fucking outrageous.
6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Penrod’s Complex (CLOSED) in South Pointe.

6/02/2017

A New American food lover from Miami Beach, FL tried Black Sheep in North Bay Village.

5/22/2017

A New American chowhound from Miami Beach, FL tried Black Sheep in North Bay Village.

5/18/2017

A Contemporary American food lover from US tried Icon on Ocean in Flamingo / Lummus, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/28/2017

A diner from GA tried Playa Cafe in Flamingo / Lummus.

4/21/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Paris 6 in City Center and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Takeout Parking

Shula's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Shulas Steak Key Biscayne, Shula Steak House Menu Miami, Shula's Steakhouse Miami Beach Menu, Shula's Steakhouse On Collins Avenue Menu, Steakhouse Oceanfront Miami, Beachfront Miami Beach Steakhouse, and View From Shula Steakhouse Miami Beach.