655 E Main St
Patchogue, NY 11772

Sicilia D'Oro Family Restaurnt

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Catering

Sicilia D'Oro Family Restaurnt is a Italian, Pizza, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Everything is always delicious. Excuse me, I'm sorry, I meant to say gourmet"
Cons
"Honestly, when I go to pick up my food, if the gray-haired man serves me, I always feel like he's a little too serious."
  • 8/29/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is always delicious. Excuse me, I'm sorry, I meant to say gourmet
    Cons
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

Yankeegrl photo

Yankeegrl

Patchogue, NY

A must!!!

This place is great. My son is a very picky eater, but will eat this pizza everyday, twice a day. They do a pizza night every few months and my son loves to go. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The staff is extremely friendly and very accommodating. If you’re in the neighborhood give it a try, you won’t be disappointed. Try the chicken sorrentino and the linguine frutti di mare, they’re our favorite. Enjoy!!!

Italian Pizza Parking

Sicilia D'Oro Family Restaurnt  Restaurant Reviews

Sicilia D'Oro Family Restaurnt is located near the cities of East Patchogue, North Patchogue, Davis Park, Blue Point, and Bayport.
People found this by searching for: Sicilla Dora Family Restaurant, Sicilio Doro, Sicilia Dor Patchogue, Sicilia B Ora Family Restaurants Patchogue Ny, Sicilia Doro Review, Scilio D Oro Pizza, Patchogue Pizza D Ora, Scicilia Dora Pizza Patchogue Menu, and Sicilla Dora Patchogue Ny Spaghetti Night.