Sideline's Sports Grill

Cuisine: American, Grill, Pub Food

Sideline's Sports Grill is a American, Grill, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Great food!"
"Great wings best around"
"UFC, pool tables and cleanliness of restrooms"
  • 12/30/2015

A dining patron from Altamonte Springs, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015

An American chowhound from Winter Garden, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2015

An American food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2015

An American food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/29/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2014

• 2/27/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

RyanKS photo

RyanKS

Saint Cloud, FL

Worst experience with a business in my life!

I used to come here every Friday night to play pool with 2 buddies of mine and also for their UFC fight nights on Saturdays. I’m sad to say that this will no longer be the case. As a loyal customer I’ve given Sidelines well over $1,000 in my business over the past 6 months, so you could understand my shock when I was treated like a second class citizen by the owner of the establishment. They have always made me feel uncomfortable and somewhat insulted when I would point out excess charges, but they had the monopoly on pool tables in my town so I took it as an acceptable annoyance.

Last night was a whole new beast. Pool tables are $2 a person/hour, so naturally when our table was charged over $30 for less than 4 hours of play and 3 people on the table ($24 max right?), I said something about it. I’ve always been cordial in my dealings with them whenever there was a discrepancy. This time however, when I was approached by the manager/owner (I couldn’t get her name and she wasn’t wearing a name tag), she told me she looked up at one point and saw a 4th person with us so then charged us accordingly. She must have been referring to an old classmate of mine who was only chatting with us for about 10 minutes, he did not play one game or even hit one ball. When I told her this, she started accusing me of lying right off the bat and giving me an unbelievable attitude complete with sarcasm and threats. Even after confirming through the camera recording that there was no one else playing with us, she told me if I had a problem with it I didn’t have to play pool there. I couldn’t believe it! She changed her argument and said that was how her system works (basically if she happens to see you socializing with someone else, you’re getting charged for that person) and that I should just deal with it. She then very rudely proceeded to hold a vote over whether she should kick me out or not amongst her staff, probably one of the most unprofessional things I’ve ever witnessed. She was clearly taking pleasure in the whole thing. She was very animated and started drawing a crowd around, basically ganging up the restaurant and wait staff on me. She then randomly blurted “Maybe you should grow a pair and start spending some real money around here like a man and I wouldn’t have a problem with you.” I guess the $8-10 I consistently spent there wasn’t enough. After 20 minutes or so of arguing she reluctantly took the charge off, but not without insulting me on the way out.

I used to love playing pool here, but if you ever point out a mistake on their part, you will mostly likely be ostracized and treated like garbage. It was the worst experience with a business I’ve ever had, I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone anymore.

November 20, 2012

Food is Okay, service is terrible, Jeff was our last server. Slow, rude. Margarita's are never made the same way twice. One time I got OJ in mine. Takes an hour for fried foods. No manager in site. Staff is unprofessional, but must take a…
October 20, 2012

I used to come here every Friday night to play pool with 2 buddies of mine and also for their UFC fight nights on Saturdays. I'm sad to say that this will no longer be the case. As a loyal customer I've given Sidelines well over $1,000 in…

4/08/2018

A diner from Saint Cloud, FL tried Great Wall, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Krab Rangoons!!!
Cons
Price
3/29/2018

A Chinese food lover from Winter Springs, FL tried China Wok.

3/12/2018

A Catering chowhound from Winter Springs, FL tried Pizza Hut in St Cloud.

3/06/2018

A dining patron from Kissimmee, FL tried Bonnie Lee's in St Cloud and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/16/2018

A dining patron from Lutz, FL tried A Touch of Basil in St Cloud, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A Chinese food lover from Saint Cloud, FL tried China Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2018

A diner from Melbourne, FL tried Vincenzo's Pizzeria and More in St Cloud, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/27/2017

An American (New) food lover from Saint Cloud, FL tried Village Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The manager is very kind and the food is always hot and good
12/20/2017

A dining patron from Saint Cloud, FL tried China Wok.

12/10/2017

A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried App's Pizza And Subs in St Cloud and liked it. They liked the food.

American Delivery Grill

Sideline's Sports Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sideline's Sports Grill is located near the cities of Saint Cloud and Buford.
People found this by searching for: Sideline St Cloud, Sidelines St.Cloud Fl, Sidelines St Cloud Fl Menu, Sidelines St Cloud, Sidelines Sports Bar St Cloud, Sidelines Sports Grill, Sidelines In St Cloud, Sidelines Saint Cloud, and Sidelines St Cloud Fl.