Sieb's Pub

Cuisine: Irish, Pub, Banquet Hall

Sieb's Pub is a Irish, Pub, and Banquet Hall restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"We were there for a wedding food was good,we had a great time,the woman in charge was very rude,running into people,yelling about parking,and generally rude to the guests"
"Outstanding"
Cons
"The woman that's in charge needs to be gone"
nh_reviews photo

nh_reviews

Pittsburgh, PA

"We are not here to make you happy"

NEVER book any event here! After booking it months in advance, we were informed that they would not accommodate our wedding rehearsal dinner because they would not make enough money with only 30 people and we were turned away the week of our dinner. Years later, turning the other cheek, we booked an Irish Wake for our father and that same Owner/Manager literally approached us and started an argument with us in front of our grieving family. I quote verbatim which can also be validated by witnesses, “We are not here to make you happy or to make friends, we are a business and we are only here to make money, period”. These are facts, not opinions. My family was insulted, my wife and my dignity on NUMEROUS occasions. Shame on me for trying to be Christian and civil about things and give people multiple chances to earn business. Shame on Sieb’s for calling themselves a “family” business. Don’t make the same mistakes, please!

Funeral Wake

Not enough food put out; served in very small containers which were not refilled; food was put away immediately and some people didn’t even get to eat at all (at a funeral wake!); the food was not hot, it was lousy and we were not even allowed to take anything home at all for the widow (which was already paid for and the manager lied when she said it was against the law to take home any food from the pub!). I can’t say enough horrible things and I wish I didn’t have to feel this way. As for my weddding rehearsal dinner food, we never got to eat it because they turned us away at the last minute.

December 14, 2012

January 20, 2012

May 12, 2011

Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Will not go back. Horrible service and worse food. The owner should really worry more about her food and how rude she it people than making sure of the head count at a funeral banquet. Frozen dinners in hell would have tasted better and…

Irish Pub Restaurant

Sieb's Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/22/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 7/29/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/08/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The woman that's in charge needs to be gone
  • 3/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Outstanding
  • 11/26/2013 A diner from Louisville, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sieb's Pub is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Siebs Pub Menu, Seib's Restaurant, Siebs Pub Babcock Blvd, Sieb'S Pub Reviews, Sieb's Pub, Sieb's Pub Menu, and Seibs Pub.