1110 3rd Avenue
New York, NY

Sign of the Dove

Neighborhoods: Upper East Side
Cuisine: American

Sign of the Dove is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"It always just took my breath away! So lovely in every way."
"I also went to the restaurant in the 70's, for the first time. A wonderful date, a wonderful woman and a wonderful meal."
"Elegant beyond words"
"Went to the restaurant back in the '70's, when we were first married. A lovely night out with friends was spent dining here. "
"my sweet sixteen was held there, and we had dinner there fairly often."
"Good service & food"
"EVERYTHING, IS THE EXPERIENCE...TOP SELF FOREVER"
"wonderful memories of an elegant time."
"Hard to decide between friendly effficient service and terrific food"
"A wonderful scallop dish served in a puff pastry shaped box! Superb!!"
"This was the first Resturant that my then boyfriend took me to. That was 32 years ago. We have been married for 25 years."
"Enchanting. "
"beauiful-none other good touch it!!!"
"Food, service ambience loved it"
"None I can speak of"
"Just a a wonderful place to have a romantic dinner"
"Decadent food , and delightful atmosphere."
"Memories"
Cons
"The con is,it no longer exist – – breaks my heart."
"no cons. ever."
"MY PROBLEM, IS LIVING IS CALIFORNIA....A BIT OF A COMMUTE"
"Can’t think of one"
"None."
"Non"
"Many years ago. Returning to NYC WITH daughter and grandson. Considering a return "
"Server not too happy to be working"
"People were there to be seen and if they didn't have plastic; they couldn't afford it."
"Nothing"
Comments
"Just grateful that I was fortunate enough to have experienced such elegance and grace. Having traveled the world it is still one of the top three spots for me."
"keep it up"
"Too bad it dsappeared"
"Just today's world they would rather be on their cell phones "
"The best eating places in New York City do not have to advertise and are frequented by those with a level head."
"simply beautiful!"
  • 10/23/2022

A diner from Enfield, NH tried it.

• 10/10/2022

An American food lover from Titusville, FL tried it.

• 9/25/2022

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/20/2022

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/13/2022

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/12/2022

An American chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It always just took my breath away! So lovely in every way.
    Cons
    The con is,it no longer exist – – breaks my heart.
    Comments
  • 8/05/2022

A dining patron from Monroe Township, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2022

An American chowhound from Thessaloníki, 13 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2022

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/15/2022

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

coxdenis32 photo

coxdenis32

Bavaria, KS

Enjoy

Great restaurant near Manhattan. Manhattan is not only my favorite area, but also my favorite cocktail! No wonder I first tried it in New York. I have always dreamed of living in a big city. Living in a small village, I used to go to https://phdessay.com/life-in-a-big-city-essay/ often read another essay about life in a big city, which opened my eyes to my life and my true desires. Then I definitely decided for myself that I wanted to leave my home and start everything from scratch.

goalken photo

goalken

Nevada City, CA

it nice

A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well happy wheels

American Coctails

Sign of the Dove  Restaurant Reviews

Sign of the Dove is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Sign Of The Dove Nyc, Sign Of The Dove New York, Sign Of The Dove Restaurant, Sign Of The Dove Restaurant Nyc, The Sign Of The Dove Restaurant, Sign Of The Dove Restaurant New York City, and Sign Of The Dove Restaurant New York.