3508 Fremont Pl N
Seattle, WA 98103

Silence-Heart-Nest Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Fremont
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Breakfast

Silence-Heart-Nest Restaurant is a Vegetarian, Vegan, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

jwbnyc photo

jwbnyc

Uplift for the Morning

It’s a beautiful morning when I get to go to breakfast with my wife at Silence Heart Nest. The restaurant is not open for dinner, but lunch can offer some wonderful curry choices.

The decor is odd and they don’t have any alcohol, so avoid it if you’re hung-over. If you’re hungry and want some of the best quality breakfast food in Fremont, this is the place to go. The service is quick and attentive, if not tremendously professional. Also, don’t say I didn’t warn you that they don’t make espresso or any meat. The coffee is strong enough, though.

Wetern Roundup

This is biscuits and gravy without the pork sausage. It’s better than most sausage gravies, and it doesn’t sit in your belly the way some do

Olga photo

Olga

Redmond, WA

For the food, definitely 5 stars. The only...

For the food, definitely 5 stars. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars overall is because the waitress had a bit of attitude. They’re very hippy-like there, but our waitress was a bit uptight. I ordered Center of the Universe egg scramble with no onions, and my friends ordered Spinach, Tomato and Feta Omelet and a Neat Loaf. Everything was wonderful and we finished all our food. I loved the omelet and would probably order it next time I go. Neat Loaf and mashers with mushroom gravy were delicioius too, and normally I would never eat something like that.

Vegetarian Vegan Breakfast

Bzci0slqmr3lf_aby-gaa7
KaymannCuisine

Des Moines, WA

Silence-Heart-Nest Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Silence-Heart-Nest Restaurant is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Silenceheartnestrestaurant, Silence Heart Nest Restaurant, Restaurant Where They Do Palm Reading Seattle, Veggie Brunch Places In Fremont, Silence Heart Net Restaurant, Seattle Vetgetarian Restaurants, Silence Heart Nes, Silence Heart Nest, and Go Hear Nest.