Silver Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"I loved there fried rice and fried shrimp"
"They go out of their way to make you happy !!! Our family and friends LOVE IT ."
"So i ordered chicken lo mein, they forgot the chicken, my sons fried rice was brown and mushy honestly it looks like they use minute rice?! My husband ordered almond stir fried chicken more like almond stir fried celery! It was just disgusting and such a"
"Fast home spun customer service"
Cons
November 13, 2011

Poor Service

We have lived in the Battle Ground area for many years and visited this restaurant many times. But last night we literally walked out the service was so bad! We went in expecting to order some food. But after waiting for 15 minutes and not…
August 27, 2011

Battle Ground Silver Dragon

The Battle Ground Silver Dragon has been open since 1983. We have had the pleasure serving authentic chinese cuisine to all patrons through-out those year. We have seen many changes of this great town. We too are making a small, but…
April 13, 2011

My favorite Chinese food place!

First off, I never thought their food was greasy???? Really? The servers are wonderful! The cooks are better! They know I'm there just by how I order my food. (No celery) Yes, it could use an update, but who cares when the food is good? I…

Chinese Takeout Parking
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Silver Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Brush Prairie, WA tried it.

• 9/11/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 2/02/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I loved there fried rice and fried shrimp
  • 9/07/2015 A diner from French Camp, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 3/22/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/15/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Silver Dragon is located near the cities of Clark County.
People found this by searching for: Silver Dragon Menu, Silver Dragon Battle Ground Menu, Silver Dragon Battleground .Ws, Silver Dragon Battle Ground, Silver Dragon Battle Ground Wa, Silver Dragon Menu Battle Ground Wa, Menu For Silver Dragon, and Silver Dragon Battle Ground Wa Menu.