Silver Dragon Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Covina
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Barbecue

Overall
Pros
"Love the food. Staff very friendly & the service is excellent. "
"Authentic tasting food"
Cons
"I have never had unpleasnt staff or poor service. "
July 19, 2010

Nothing Exciting but Cheap Food

Nothing exciting about this place. Food was just OK. Last time I went, this place was rated "B". Still decided to go in because I had an Entertainment Book discount. The messed up my order but gave me more food to make up for the…
July 18, 2010

Silver Dragon Restaurant

Took the family to the restaurant for a post-father's day dinner recently. We had an old, bitchy waitress that treated us like cattle. She became upset when we asked for more water (she never asked us if we wanted drinks), she told several…

Chinese Asian Barbecue

Silver Dragon Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/11/2016 A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2016 A diner from AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Victorville, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/24/2015 A diner from Arcadia, CA tried it.

• 11/17/2015 A diner from Glendora, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2015 A diner from Corona, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2015 A diner from Diamond Bar, CA tried it.

Silver Dragon Restaurant is located near the cities of Baldwin Park, Irwindale, and Covina.
People found this by searching for: Silver Dragon Menu West Covina, Silver Dragon West Covina, Silver Dragon Restaurant West Covina Ca, Silver Dragon Restaurant West Covina Menu, Silver Dragon Restaurant West Covina, Silver Dragon West Covina Menu, and Silver Dragon Restaurant.