518 Kirk Rd
St Charles, IL 60174-4727

silver lake restaurant

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Mongolian

• 2/21/2021

A Catering food lover from Hampshire, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Geeplgp photo

Geeplgp

Chicago, IL

Orange Chicken was brown sugar sauce -so sweet & horrible!

I am not sure I would give this restaurant a star at all. I was so disappointed in the orange chicken. We actually spit it out. It is made with so much brown sugar and no orange. It is sugar coated and tasted like they put a brown sauce on it for looks. I called the manager and he said he has been in business 20 years and everyone loves it. He yelled at me. I ordered orange chicken, beef friend rice and wonton soup all for $25. I wanted my money credited back for the orange chicken and he was yelling at me. Raymond is the manager and he said he would have to pick it up. I left it for his driver who came to my door and then didn’t take it. I called back and he said it was my problem. I told him the reason for this call is because I DID NOT LIKE THE ORANGE CHICKEN which was brown sugar coated with brown sauce. I am the consumer paying for the meal. At least, that is what I thought. He said, sure you didn’t eat it. Then he said, he cannot send someone out again. I showed the guy where the food was and he purposely left it so the manager did not have to credit me. ORANGE CHICKEN made by a manager like this….can you image what is in the other foods?

Orange chicken

Brown sugar base with more sugar and brown sauce….could not eat because it ‘oozed’ with sugar and was so coated that it had nothing orange in it! worst ever ate anywhere

Silver Lake Parking Catering

silver lake restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

silver lake restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Charles, St Charles, Geneva, and Kane County.
People found this by searching for: Silver Lake St Charles Menu, Silver Lake Restaurant St Charles Il, Silverlake Restaurants Garden Classes, Orange Chicken 60174, Silver Lake Orange Chicken, Silver Lake St Charles Il, Chinese Silver Lake Restaurant St. Charles Illinois Driver, and Silver Lake Restaurant St Chsrles.