Silvers Saloon

Cuisine: Western, Lunch, Breakfast

Silvers Saloon is a Western, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food ...Great service ...Great for family dinning ...Best steak and Lobster for 24 dollars in town"
"Great steaks/ atmosphere & friendly waitress!"
"That dam cinnamon rolls THEEE best!!! Breakfast is amazing!!"
Cons
"There were no cons !!!"
  • 10/20/2017

A dining patron from Olympia, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A diner from Olympia, WA tried it.

• 5/04/2017

A dining patron from Port Orchard, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There were no cons !!!
  • 3/04/2017

A Western food lover from Spanaway, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016

A Western chowhound from Lacey, WA tried it.

• 12/31/2015

A Western chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried it.

• 6/24/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great steaks/ atmosphere & friendly waitress!
  • 5/06/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    That dam cinnamon rolls THEEE best!!! Breakfast is amazing!!
  • 5/05/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

hiscelticgirl photo

hiscelticgirl

Bonney Lake, WA

Good ole Home Country Ranch Food in the middle of the city

Stopped there with my best friend for a girls day early dinner. We just saw it on the side of the road and thought it sounded interesting.

We did not use the bar but sat in the uniquely Western decorated dinning room.

I love good country food and this was like eating at the ranch in the middle of the city. The portions where ample the food tasty and the service friendly.

The server was familiar with the menu and was able to make positive recommendations based on the menu and what I said I liked. The cook even came out to make sure we where happy with the food and packaged up our leftovers for us. I am sure that had we come in at a busier time of day we may not have gotten quite as much attention but I felt that everyone there was upbeat and friendly.

We had the cow pie and the meatloaf but wanted to share since we both wanted to try it. The cook took the time to split our orders onto two plates (w/o charge) including the salad making sure that each plate did not lack in presentation. This I felt was going above and beyond in service. Well done.

Meatloaf

Absolutely wonderful the way meatloaf should be nice and tender and full of flavor with a side of fresh grilled veggies and perfect mashed potatoes, Serving size was more than enough to make anyone happy I split it with my friend and still we could not finish the whole thing.

Cow Pie

Very good well made and tasty the presentation of serving it still hot in the Iron skillet brilliant.

Western Lunch Breakfast

Silvers Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

Silvers Saloon is located near the cities of Tumwater.
People found this by searching for: Cowboy Bar Pacific Ave Oly, Silver Saloon Olympia Wa, Silver Saloon Lacey, Silvers Saloon Olympia, Silver Saloon Olympia Menu, Sliver Saloon, and Silver Saloon Olympia.