23 N Main St
Enfield, CT 06082-3325

Silvia's Restaurant

Cuisine: International, German, Romanian

Silvia's Restaurant is a International, German, and Romanian restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything was excellent "
  • 6/09/2017

A diner from Enfield, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2017

An International food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/10/2017

An International chowhound from Brewster, MA tried it.

• 4/08/2016

An International food lover from Enfield, CT tried it.

• 12/14/2015

A diner from Brunswick, ME tried it.

• 9/18/2015

An International food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 10/24/2013

An International chowhound from Holyoke, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything was excellent
depeters22 photo

depeters22

Enfield, CT

12/8/2008

Went to Ballroom Fever’s Holiday dance Saturday night, it was catered by Silvia’s Restaurant. The food was fresh, attractive and very tasty. I was planning on making the Sunday Brunch but I ate so much Saturday night that I skipped it.

Silvia’s restaurant is truly one of Enfield’s gems. If you are looking for great food, generous portions and reasonable prices, you won’t find a better restaurant anywhere. Check out the menus on the website.

DavidD1971 photo

DavidD1971

Boston, MA

Unreal a must Go !!!

My wife and I have traveled all over the world and have had the opportunity to dine in some of the finest restaurants around. Rome, Tuscany, Frankfurt, Australia, Sanfransico, NYC, Hawaii, Boston ect. We enjoyed meals at incredible restaurants Wolfgang Pucks, Todd English, Emril, and Mings. We both share the thought that there are two kinds of people " those who eat to live and those who live to eat". Don’t take this review lightly. This place is to die for. Number one. Don’t go there unless you block off a few hours to enjoy what this women can do. Service was ok, not a professional server but very nice. Location off the beaten path if I did not have the navigation unit on my phone, probally would have missed it.
The first night we went, there were only 16 other people there a party of 8, 6, and two. A gentleman from the larger party was an engineer from Hamilton who made the statement that he traveled a ton with business and the meal he just had was the best ever. I asked him for a recommendation. He replied tell her to let Silvia handle the choices, so we did. Silvia prepared the best meal we have ever had. A great mix of Eastern European delights that just kept coming. Since the first time there we have returned with dozens of friends who have had nothing but great things to say about the restaurant. The prices are incredible. Party of eight 3 bottles of wine, apps, soup, salad, three family style main courses, veggies, coffee for $330 plus tip. With the quality and portion size the bill should have been double. Trust me This place is a diamond,

A tour of Germany

Better than any meal that I have had at hundreds of restaurants in Germany.

don0522 photo

don0522

Enfield, CT

Great food, reasonably priced and enough for take-home

The first thing I saw was “Chef of the Year” for Connecticut when I entered. Yet the place was empty. The food was excellent. The price was a bargain for what I got. I had lunch the next day with what I took home, and I have a big appetite.

I have only one question. Why is it empty? Are most of the people in Enfield such rubes that they think Denny’s is a gourmet restaurant?

Romanian Dinner

Unique and excellent. The Romanian beer was good too. Definitely not your ordinary peva.

FYI, this was a 5 course meal for $35 bucks with beer and tip. Great bread, great soup, the salad was big and lots of variety but the dressing, although homemade was not my style. The dinner was huge and very good. And then came dessert which I took home because there was just no way I could eat any of it. I wish I could have taken the soup home but I figured it might leak in my car.

After I revisited the website I found out I could have bought a loaf of bread for an extra $5.00. Total bargain that won’t be forgotten next time.

8/01/2018

A Chinese chowhound from IE tried Lee's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/25/2018

An Asian chowhound from Enfield, CT tried Great Wall.

6/27/2018

A diner from IE tried Lee's Garden.

6/16/2018

A diner from Windsor Locks, CT tried Sarapes Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/02/2018

A dining patron from Enfield, CT tried New China Restaurant.

4/16/2018

An Asian food lover from Enfield, CT tried Great Wall.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from Manchester, CT tried Pizza Palace & Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Pizza excellent
Cons
poor table service
Comments
take out pizza and grinders only
4/11/2018

A dining patron from Windsor, CT tried Great Wall.

4/10/2018

A Diner chowhound from Plainville, CT tried Mark's Restaurant.

4/08/2018

An Asian food lover from Somers, CT tried Great Wall, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, food is always done within 10 minutes! Food is always great! People are friendly.
Cons
Don't deliver that far.

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $14

Buy Now 44% off

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $14

Buy Now 44% off
International German Humgarian

Silvia's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Silvia's Restaurant is located near the cities of Thompsonville, Hazardville, and Sherwood Manor.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Sylvias In Emfield Ct., Sylvia's Enfield Ct, Silvias, Sylvias In Enfield Ct, Sylvia's Restaurant Enfield Ct, Sylvia's Restaurant Enfield, Sylvia's Enfield, Sylvias Resstaurant Enfield, and Sylvias Enfield Ct.