11911 W 6th Ave
Lakewood, CO 80401

Simms Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Daniels
Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Catering

Simms Steakhouse is a Seafood, Steakhouse, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"What a disappointment. Literally, there wasn't anything at the brunch that was good. Oysters were full of sand, shrimp was overcooked and mushy, pancakes had the consistency of a cracker, eggs benedict eggs were hard boiled, not poached. Expensive and no"
  • 5/21/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/05/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
deena photo

deena

Denver, CO

Simms LAnding is not accessible--And they don't care!!

I am in a wheelchair, and I rarely eat out. But I expect to have the same rights as everyone else. I don’t. I went to Simms Landing for a dinner with my union group, and could not get in. They had only 2 handicapped spaces—if you did not get one, you have to go up a 15 degree slope. Then they have no ramps—even in places where it would be easy to put a ramp. Their main dining room for groups is down 2 sets of stairs—with no elevator. I had to leave. I was humiliated and disappointed. And I was unable to attend my dinner.

I spoke with the manager, Bill, who said that because they were grandfathered in, they did not have to be accessible. I pointed out two things that he could do that would cost less than $100. He said they wouldn’t do that.

These people don’t want our business. Please do not go there.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Best view of Denver from a restaurant

OK, this should come as no surprise. Anyone who has lived in Denver any amount of time knows that there is a great view of the city from the deck at Simms Landing in Lakewood. Perched on a hill in Green Mountain just to the northwest of 6th and Simms, Simms Landing has been providing the area with great seafood and a great view for years.

They even advertise themselves as “Denver’s Famous View” and they are right. If you go to the website, the picture is there and that is exactly what you get if you look over the clutter in between. Unfortunately for me, there is nothing on the menu to eat except for a couple of appetizers, a salad and a few side dishes. They do offer hummus, but I did not try it. Nonetheless, I will not hesitate to join in the $2.00 domestic draws at happy hour and unwind with friends to the great view. The view, by the way, is not only of Denver, but also of the mountains just to the west. It can get pretty spectacular around sunset.

If you like seafood and steak, Simms Landing is a great place to dine and a great place to take a date. It can be a little expensive, but most restaurants are these days. Still, you get great food, (I used to eat fish there before going completely vegetarian), great service, and an all-around great place to dine. I always love coming in the front doors and walking past the coy ponds which seem to have been transformed into “coin” ponds. Day or night, the view of the city will always enhance your dining experience and, with the great food and spirits, help make yours an evening to remember.

Seafood Steakhouse Scenic View
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 09:00AM - 09:00PM

Simms Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Simms Steakhouse is located near the cities of Northeast Jefferson and Bear Valley.
People found this by searching for: Simms Landing Brunch, Simms Landing Lakewood, Seafood Resturant Off 6th An Simms, Simms Landing Lakewood Co, Simms Steakhouse, Simms Landing In Lakewood Co, Simms Landing Menu, Simms Landing Restaurant, and Simms Landing.