Simon & Seafort's

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Pasta, Grill

Simon & Seafort's is a American, Pasta, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

roselinck photo

Alta Loma, CA

In a nutshell, you can’t go wrong here. The food selection is interesting and the service is impeccable. I was there three times: Once for my anniversary, one time we took a guest and another time, we took International Press there while we were filming Everybody Loves Whales (Big Miracle). As there were so many different dishes had by all, it’s difficult to list them, but suffice it to say that I never had anything bad and neither did any of the guests. No complaints!!!

tracia1 photo

Anchorage, AK

AMAZING food everytime

this is one of those places that you go for a special occasion, out with friends, or even just because. it is a bit on the pricey side, but the food by far makes it worth it. ive gotten steak that was melt in your mouth yummy, crab legs that tasted like they just came out of the water, the drinks are great. they even will suggest a drink based on what you like. ive never had a bad experience there.

Crab Legs

tasted so fresh. a good portion for the price as well. the butter came over a tea lite so it would always stay melted, and the legs were already cut open when they arrive at your table. that makes it worth the price right there!

June 4, 2010

Who are these reviewers?

Okay, I must admit I have had a couple of decent appetizers but in visiting nearly half a dozen times in the last three years I can not seem to find any great entrees here nor can I find any positive reviews from anyone other than…

American Pasta Grill

Simon & Seafort's  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/16/2015 A diner from US tried it.

Simon & Seafort's is located near the cities of Elmendorf Afb and Elmendorf Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Simon & Seafort Anchorage, Simon Seaforts Recipes Anchorage, Simon And Seaforts Recipes, Simon And Seaforts Prices, Simon And Seafort Clam Recipes, Simon & Seaforts Anchorage, Simon And Seaforts Reviews, and Simons And Seaforts Anchorage.