3421 Fremont Ave N

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

best cakes around!

Ask anyone whose gotten a cake order to-go from here – this place is amazing. Their cakes are awesome. I ordered a half-sheet for a party and at least half a dozen people came up to me and wanted to know where I got the cake. We had no leftover :-) unlike most of the cakes we get.

This is a small little bakery in Fremont you may easily drive by and not even notice – but it’s kind of Seattle institution and anyone who likes cake/desserts from the area will know this place.

Strawberry White Chocolate Cake

Probably the best cake I’ve ever eaten…and I don’t even normally like cake OR white chocolate. Amazing, rich, moist…so good!!

You can get the cakes in different sizes – this one was $80 for a half sheet (feeds about 60 people)

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

What's more fun than cake for breakfast the next morning?!?

Wonderful spot with stellar cakes! We frequent Simply Desserts often after dinner out and about in Fremont. The servings are generous so we tend to end up taking at least half home…but what’s more fun than cake for breakfast the next morning?!?

Bakeries Convenience Items Cakes
Tue-Thu 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 12:00PM - 11:30PM
Sun 12:00PM - 06:00PM

Simply Desserts  Restaurant Reviews

Simply Desserts is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Simply Desserts Fremont, Simply Desserts, Desserts Delivery Seattle, Simply Desserts Seattle, Simply Dessert Fremont, Seattle, Pacific Deserts Fremont Washington, Desserts Delivered Seattle, Fremont Bakery Seattle Wa, and Simply Desserts Seattle Wa.