651 W Duarte Rd Ste F
Arcadia, CA 91007-7352

Sinbala Corporation

Neighborhoods: Arcadia
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Taiwanese

Sinbala Corporation is a Chinese, Asian, and Taiwanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

stseng photo

stseng

Irvine, CA

Good Taiwanese good

Good, fast, inexpensive Taiwanese/Chinese food. We got there before the crowd and were served quickly with tasty food. The Chinese Beef Stew noodles were great. The sausage with rice were good. The shaved ice was one of the best I have had. The brown sugar crystal added great flavor. When we left the line was past the next store!

Chinese Beef Stew Noodles soup

Excellent tasty beef noodle soup. Large bowl of noodle soup, large enough to share with strong favors.

Mix Shaved Ice

Excellent shaved iced with good mixture of flavors, condense milk, and brown sugar crystals. The brown sugar on the top complete the mix of flavors and texture in each bite. The pre-defined mix included red beans, green beans, grass jelly, rice ball, flan, boba, coconut jully, taro ball. You can also create you own combination.

This restaurant is known for their taiwanese...

This restaurant is known for their taiwanese sausage. You can get it a myriad of ways, with toppings ranging from basil to chocolate to strawberry. My favorite is the sausage with sliced garlic, but that’s biased because I haven’t tried all the variations (I just can’t get myself to order strawberry sausage).

But besides the sausage (which is really good and tastes a lot fresher than most other places), they serve a smorgasbord of taiwanese dishes, and I must say, everything I’ve tried has been pretty good and authentic (and I know my Taiwanese food – I make visits every year just for the food… hehe..). I get their sausage rice and pork chop noodle on a regular basis (order to-go and your order is ready in 5-10 minutes… 5 if it’s sausage rice) and I love it every time.

However, aside from the yummy food and authentic taste, I’d have to say my favorite thing about this place is probably their service. It’s usually packed around lunch- and dinner-time, but the workers are always very efficient, and more importantly, FRIENDLY (well, not rude… which is the equivalent of friendly at a chinese restaurant). This is hard to come by if you frequent bustling Chinese restaurants.

Oh, and it’s really cheap too. The last time I was there my friend and I were starved so we ordered 5 things off the menu (2 main dishes and 3 sides), and the bill came out to be $20. How’s that for fine dining?

I had the shaved ice here once it’s pretty darn good too. They’ve got a pretty good ice shaving machine, because the ice was quite fine and didn’t crunch like so many other places (ahem Life Plaza and Guppy House). The ingredients were tasty and the girl put the perfect amount of condensed milk on it (the last time I had their shaved ice there wasn’t enough condensed milk and I had to ask for more). I always get shaved ice with condensed milk, without the sugary syrup, because I think the combination of the two is just way too sweet for my taste buds. Anyway, so their dessert is good too. I would give this place 6 stars if I could.

But remember – they’re closed on Tuesdays. I don’t know how many times I’ve gone there on a Tuesday only to leave with a pout and an empty stomach.

Chinese Asian Boba

Sinbala Corporation  Restaurant Reviews

Sinbala Corporation is located near the cities of Sierra Madre, Monrovia, Sierra, Victoria, and East Pasadena.
People found this by searching for: Sinbala Arcadia Menu, Sinbala Arcadia, Sinbala Sausage, Sin Ba La Menu, Sinbala Arcadia Ca, Chinese Food In Arcadia Ca, Sinbala Menu, and Sinbala.