Singha Thai Restaurant

Cuisine: Thai, Chinese, Soups

Singha Thai Restaurant is a Thai, Chinese, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 10/26/2016

A Thai food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2014

• 5/28/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/02/2013

A diner from Fort Wayne, IN tried it.

• 3/13/2013

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.

juliemilwaukee photo

juliemilwaukee

Yummy

Love the crab puffs/rangoon. Always get them when I’m there. The sauce adds such a nice flavor. Sometimes I crave them and it’s all I want!

Normally I order Pad Thai. I love love love their Pad Thai. This time I deviated and ordered Sub gum shrimp. It was delicious. I would highly recommend it!

Crab Rangoon

2 words…yum…me ;-)

cathyd photo

cathyd

Lannon, WI

Cold Thai Spring Rolls - So Fresh!

This is a really weird location for a restaurant in West Allis. It’s tucked inside this tiny corner strip mall on a very busy street. Not much else around this intersection except for a dentist and some other offices and homes. The name of the restaurant doesn’t really stand out, so you gotta be looking for it.

It has a really nice decor, with cultural decorations. Maybe some are from previous generations of their family? They have a very extensive Thai menu – so give yourself some time to look it over when you go for your first visit.

If they are busy, service might be a tad slower…

Poh-Pia Sod (Spring Rolls) (2)

Normally, I’d probably turn my nose up at a COLD spring roll, but a friend suggested trying it. Glad I did! Their springroll crepe is filled with crispy bean sprouts, cucumbers and tofu and topped with green onions and a really good Plum Sauce.

A perfect Thai dish during the hot summer months. Probably would try something different during the colder months in Wisconsin… :)

taysjim photo

taysjim

Singha Thai Restaurant

Very good thai food. Chicken with peanut butter and cucumbers and Pad Thai chicken – delicious! Make sure to get a spring roll with your order. You won’t regret it! Large servings and right on Hwy 100.

craemoret photo

craemoret

A Favortie for Thai

Located on Hwy 100, Singha Thai is affordable, easily accessible and has great Thai. Whether your on the go or want a casual dining experience you’ll love Singha Thai. I often do carry out as they are fast and I can get three meals out of one. Singha Thai is my absolute favorite for Thai.

Thai Chinese Soups

Singha Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Singha Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Thai Food Hwy 100, Thai Restaurants On Hwy 100, Thai Hwy 100, Restaurants On Highway 100 Milwaukee, Restaurants On Hwy 100 Milwaukee, Singha Thai Hwy 100, and 2237 S 108th St Milwaukee, Wi 53227.