2833 S Main St
High Point, NC 27263

Sir Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, European, Cafe

Sir Pizza is a Pizza, European, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very kind curtisey. "
"The food was great n my love love really enjoyed bcuz he's a northern boy "
"Great food! Service was good and place was clean! I was told new management came in ~ 2 years ago. Pizza was great today!"
"Great pizza, great service"
"The pizza is great"
"Excellent food, fast service and friendly staff."
"Pizza"
"Everything"
"Great food!!"
"I ordered a pizza and a female worker said 20 minutes..I got there 35 minutes later and no pizza! Unacceptable!"
"I am a manager at a food place, I understand things happen, but overall shitty service:("
"Great pizza"
"Great pizza"
Cons
"It takes forever, all other food is bland, the service sucks, could be much cleaner."
"Don't lie and say my pizza will be ready in 20 minutes if it doesn't exist to begin with"
Comments
"Don't order pizza from there!"
  • 3/09/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried it.

• 12/10/2017

A dining patron from High Point, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/06/2017

• 10/05/2017

A diner from Chapel Hill, NC tried it.

• 9/29/2017

A diner from High Point, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/29/2017

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried it.

• 8/10/2017

A dining patron from High Point, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/15/2017

Pros
    Very kind curtisey.
  • 6/08/2017

A Pizza food lover from High Point, NC tried it.

mdtm0813 photo

mdtm0813

Trinity, NC

New Management

I wanted to post so people would know. This place did use to have bad service and food. I would assume the previous review is accurate based on everything else I had heard about this place previously. But it is now under new management and it is now Awesome! I have always loved Sir Pizza and I am now glad that we have a good one to go to that is close by.

"Special" Pepperoni Feast

mikemike3675 photo

mikemike3675

Franklinville, NC

Unappealing Venue

Hi to all just putting some things out there about this place, will try to be quick and hit the good points! I used to work there over 2 years ago. They use moldy cheese, we are told to pick around it! They will use the dish washer for 2 to 3 days without and soap in it! They allow people with MRSA to operate register and handle your food! Your corner pieces of pizza hit the floor constantly and are put right back and gave to you! There is an army of mold growing in the ice maker that never gets 100 % clean And all this is allowed to go on to SAVE MONEY Also the BBB has a hand written letter with all this and more! I am very sorry it took so long to tell this stuff but while i was there i was threatened with job less if i told and i really needed my job at the time, now i am away from there and doing better i wanted to let people in that area know what really happens in there, i even tried to contact owner, and was not allowed to talk to him/her what so ever. Eat at own risk

"SPECIAL" Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Scared to try from this location!

Pizza European Cafe

Sir Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sir Pizza Archdale, Sir Pizza High Point, Sir Pizza High Point Nc Menu, Sir Pizza Archdale Nc, Sir Pizza High Point Nc, Sir Pissa South Main High Point, Sir Pizza South Main High Point, and Sir Pizza Menu High Point Nc.